Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dec 26 or 27 2008
Hi Legbone.
My address is listed a couple messages above. It's in Mountain View, at 1180 Burgoyne Street, just off Middlefield and between Shoreline Ave. and Rengstorff.

For now I'm going to assume a gathering this evening. But if fatigue has set in, I'll understand.
I'll check back here later today for further feedback. But essentially, if someone(s) shows, we'll have a majority of "us" and it will happen.

--cranefly
I'm nobody's pony.
Now, I am confused. If it goes forward, it's CF, LB, thatGuy, and Greg. Who else? Chime in.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
I talked to LB this morning. He said he'd be by around 8ish. The LB-S.O. gave me strict instructions to show LB a good time, since he's been such a good nurse-candidate taking care of her in her time of need. I'm sure we can handle that with a little DOOM camraderie, ultravi-vids, 215 meds & lubricant. No word for tg beyond what has been posted here, but behing the most bachelor of any of us, I'm imagining he's timely. I'm guessing ED is out, or that he'll come next week.

Glynch, don't you pull a Ken/PPFY and wimp out on us. After all, the only reason we're all gathering is because you're in town.

Despite my earlier reports, I can be by around 6:30/7. I only have 4 tiny gifts so if there's a 6th DOOMer, they are s.o.l. It's the thought that counts. See y'all in a few hours...
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Wimp Wimp Wimp

I'll be there around 6:30 - 7:00 then.
I'll be there around 7:30-8p. I'll bring some Humboldt Fog - it's not smokable, it's awesome cheese! It should go well with the vino.

--tg
Oh my god, I was up until 1:15am. I'm sure you folk were up much later. And I only slept through one film. Chocolate was good. I had no idea what was going on in the fall, but I'm sure it was dramatic. Who knew shooting dogs with an under powered BB gun could be so much fun.

Thanks to CF and LCF for their hospitality.
and i thought triple features were extinct. 'twas good to see y'all again. blood car and a political twist at the end that almost worked - yes, greg, we saw it through. lb almost bailed but lcf insisted he stay since there was only a few minutes left.
Our longest travelers together.

[Image: danEric.jpg]
shoot, next time we're at C&CL's, we should pose with weapons. they have a nice arsenal...
I was shooting for a group photo that LC could have taken, but I was too sleepy. That's why I am a brunch man. But I did stay late for me.
Snow scupltures aside, we're long overdue for some odd DOOMpix.
Did you notice I had cameras? Hmmmm? Put it on the top of our agenda for the next meeting.

In the meantime, does this one count?

[Image: danEric2.jpg]
...doesn't mean you know how to use it.
Tongue
Ow!!

Something about nothing sharper than a serpant's tooth and a friends wishes?

I've got video, too.
i'm sure that video will be at the top of youtube's most watched in no time.

it's not just about the hardware. it's about the final product.