Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dec 26 or 27 2008
I'm starting a new thread. I think this might warrant it.

We could always break into DM's house via the tribble gateway. I'll bring power tools to facilitate entry.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
OOPS - Posted in old thread before I read the new one:
Maggimoto Castle is available, and chances will be good that a new 40" LCD flatscreen will be ready to subject her virgin pixels to a DOOM video gangbang.

I'm attending Macworld (Exhibits Only) with my brother-in-law on opening day (Tuesday?)

Anyhows - CF already got his Holiday prizes and I want to get the rest out of my crowded computer room!

Let's gather!
[Image: magpie13.gif]
Damn you people and your attendance of Macworld. They should move that thing to Los Angeles. I don't know why it has to be held in Frickin Frisco every year. I vote Friday over Saturday.
Does he even bother to go anymore?

I'm not sure about either date yet. I can only see until Xmas. It's possible, but I may have to come later, like after my kid goes to bed. That's probably later then when ED & the glynch go down.

ED's double post was sooooo worth it just to read "subject her virgin pixels to a DOOM video gangbang" twice.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
We could do Brunch!!!
tsk tsk, how the mighty have fallen....
:?
With Canapes and Crudite!
Plenty of crudity no matter what time of day.

Victory has a big screen TV, but it is facing the street and we have no window shades; my fledgeling standing in the community would no doubt suffer if little Timmy just happened to glance in from the street to see one of ED's Miike masterpieces...

They still tar and feather in Millbrae.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
'cause i used to know this dude that hung drapes...

we could just throw some blankets over the windows. or a plastic tarp. that'd be hella suspicious.
:axe:

i imagine ed's offers more creature comforts at this time...
Are we availing ourselves of the ED hospitality, then? Is someone going to make the official call? (I guess that would be ED) Since it's O-Town, maybe we can scare up a Legbone from Sacto, depending on the SO's condition of course.
...ever wonder what was in the back of AFS? A draper. I shit you not.

And I don't mock you for brunch. I mock you all the time, just on general principle. I figure after all we spent on Denny's tea, tab & fries, it's the least I can do.

I haven't heard from LB or LB'sSO in a spell. I should check in with them. I was anticipating seeing them over NYE.
One of the things I never dwell on is what went on in the back of AFS. And if you want to call it "Draper", I'm sure that's what it was. We had the draper back there, of course.
LB was too deeply immersed in warhammer to do anything but grunt. I told her to tell him to check in on this. Turns out they will be in town but LB will probably be focused on his kids Xmas on Saturday, so perhaps Friday is better for him. But far be it for me to speak for LB. He might not even be available at all. We shall see.

So who's in for this so far? The glynch, tg, maybe PPFY (always on the fence that one) and since it's looking like ED's place, will ED be there? If not, just leave the key under the mat and for heaven's sake, cage the hounds... I should be able to make either day, only prolly later. Again, we shall see....
I'm getting there early, so make sure the x-box is warmed up and ready to go. What about the Cranefly? Has he gone back to work? HK?
I'm working my full shift at VFG and then teaching until 8 pm., so count me out for Friday. Saturday is not any better, just different.

Yup. Draper. High-end, too. Liked brunch, too, as I recall.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.