Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Las Vegas
you get the honor of helping to dispose of andy's body.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Andy had it coming; he was a jerk.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
...LB took this pic. As he was the groom, I had to abide.

[Image: 284793_3590914293363_664642862_n.jpg]
I'm standing in the Venetian lobby, waiting for Dan to come downstairs. There's this Italian accordion player that is always there and this time he is accompanied by a short older Italian guy in a suit that looks like he just walked off the set of the Godfather. He is portly, balding and homely. He is accompanied by this stunning statuesque blonde in a shimmering sexy golden evening gown (it's morning, of course). The song is some traditional Italian ballad that I don't recognize. The singer totally nails it on an operatic magnitude. His crescendo is resounding in the marble dome of the lobby. All of us bystanders applaud heartily. And then it hits me, what the Venetian is all about. It's painfully obvious. It's Vegas mafia.
I concede DOOM photo of the year to DM.

I can take a shot in McCovey Cove anytime. DM with Vegas showgirls is unique.

I'm pretty sure. But then again...
[Image: magpie13.gif]
The year's not over yet. Perhaps one of the brotherhood will still deliver a pic in a kayak w/showgirls and kick both our asses.

Hey, I made a funny. ED...premature... get it? Lol
I used to watch this game show called Concentration.
The board consisted of all these blocks, with images on the other side. Contestants would pick two of the numbered blocks, striving for a match. The game rewarded those with really good memories. I wasn't very good at it at all.

But when I look at DM's photo with the charming ladies, I'm picking up interference from another photo of DM with that same demented introspective look, bookended by charming ladies as well, only in that one DM is bald and wearing a saffron robe.

Am I imagining this?
I'm nobody's pony.
Lady Cranefly received the following email:
Quote:Congratulations! You have been selected for a follow-up appointment at an upcoming Jeopardy! contestant search for the Las Vegas area, exclusively for those who successfully passed the online test. This is the next step in becoming a Jeopardy! contestant. We have reserved the following appointment for you:

When: Monday, June 23rd

Time: 11:30 am

Where: Las Vegas, NV
I've searched all my spam folders for a similar congrats but just can't seem to find mine.
Anyway, we may both be headed to Vegas in late June.
I'm nobody's pony.
It's probably legit in the sense of "we choose contestants that can make it to Vegas".

By 'legit' I mean they have screeners all over the country. Perhaps EVERYONE who enters is invited to Vegas (like a timeshare offer), but they are really appraised for a Jeopardy appearance. If they pass the 'test' they move on to the next level (prob in L.A.) if not, they leave some $ in Vegas.
[Image: magpie13.gif]