Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This forum is on the brink of extinction
Perhaps the FAQ forum should be consolidated with the website forum. The subjects seem to overlap and between the two, there might be some action. At the very least, it would make the forum a tad more efficient.

Just a suggestion...
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Greg just needs to put more FAQ's in. That is the first place most people look for info. So if you combine it with another forum, said people would get confused and many FUQ's. This could spiral out of control and cause mass carnage.
...I thougt this *was* mass carnage
Uh. Greg? Drunk Monk is posting in the future. I mean, it's like 11:40 am on Dec. 30, but he posted at 12:30 pm on Dec. 30.

I don't think that should be allowed. I think he should get a demerit. That's something that should be added to the forum -- a system of demerits.

Oh. Wait a sec, wait a sec. Drunk Monk posted at 12:30 am. Ahhh.
But he was THINKING about posting in the future.

And he confused me.

I think he deserves a demerit.

--cranefly
I'm nobody's pony.
Now your messing with my superpowers, cranefly. Don't be banning nothing at the Brotherhood. Geez, we add him in and the first thing he does is start making rules. As I recall the only significant rule was no poofters, and we broke that after Greg's prison incident filming Longest Yard. I mean we can't penalize Greg. It was just the setting.
For a forum on the brink, we are sure are getting a lot of posts over here . . . .

Maybe they'll be a rush on new posters and they'll need a place to post their newbie questions? Did you ever think about that? We've been here for two years. We know the ins and outs. We are jaded to the nuances. But some day there's going to be that new poster, maybe named Zachary, perhaps Tara, but they are going to need a place to post their stupid, er fresh questions. I'm leaving this up. I refuse to cave.

I'm more of a spelunker.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
you really think you can keep this forum alive that long, oh great slayer of DOOM forums? actually, i'm posting from tara's computer - i don't have one of my own, so maybe...
You giggle, but the boy is going to Bellarmine. When I was his age, I thought of Bellarmine as the devil. Now , I couldn't be happier he is going.

What was this thread anyway?
This forum is on the brink of extinction.
How do I defend myself against water? I know I'm mostly water but for some reason my house and I are actively engaged in a battle against it. Just so you know, we are losing.
Wow! Deja Vu
..we'll probably be back here in a month or so...
And the last one was the Queen attempting some salvage on a thread that should have gone on the website forum....
http://brotherhoodofdoom.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=376

Maybe I could get Al Gore to make a movie about this thread to raise it's awareness. He hates it when things go extinct. What color ribbon would we wear?