Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are my skins, dude?
I found the User Control Panel but it looks like the skins are stuck on ProSilver and the language is stuck with British English. Or is that just me?
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
I just got it up ( not a euphemism) I'm working on the whole new skins thing now.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
I'm kinda missing the old (Galactican?) theme. I could pick out forums with new posts really easy. Not so much with the current offerings...

--tg
Ha! I win again. Try using the Galarpian skin.

What a pain in the ass getting that to work. Stupid nested directories. I've also added a bunch of other themes in my quest for Galaxian now know as Galarpian.
very old school. now i need to swap my pom avatar for a tribble.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Between this and the Next Generation font on the Tech Expo Pass for the Photoshop Conference in Vegas the week after next, it's totally been Trek week for me.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
Greg Wrote:Ha! I win again. Try using the Galarpian skin.

hmm...I see no skin options in the Control Panel now.

--tg
It's a case of that damn Greg dominating the forum. I'm going to keep the reigns tight this week. Next week you can Galarpan all you want. Confusedupz:
dang, will you make up your mind, glynch? it's like a different skin everyday.

i was rather fond of the star trek one. remember the old school star trek pom? enemy within? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0S6s3-qV...re=related
ok, maybe that wasn't a pom after all, but it sure looks like my dog.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Nothing looks like your dog, except maybe a lost ball of yarn.
I'm with DM - please let us choose our own skins. Or go back to the Star Trek one. This latest one, "Light Tech," both sucks and blows!
Et tu, Queen?

I'm done showing the new skins. Feel free to go back to your regularly scheduled themes.
Confusedupz: