Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bar-B-Que
It seems like I only get BBQ when I'm in Hell-A (and tasty, tasty meat-A-paloozas have been had in the Southland).

Tonight, I celebrated getting a refill of my prescription of Lipitor by having some Big Nate's BBQ. Frisco is lacking in the BBQ Arts, but Nate does a good job. Four hours later my hands still smell like a camp fire and my Great Huuuge Stomach is still happy. My recommendation is to get the "spicy" sauce.

Meat fans, where do you "Q"? Confusedmt117

And someone please tell me what in the name of Our Cruel Elder Gods is that emoticon for?
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Uh, I did neglect to mention that HK's BBQ-Fu is fearsome and should not be missed. Sorry, HK.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Sure, but does he deliver? Otherwise, he's dead to me.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
I was planning a similar celebration of getting started on Lipitor, but just got my blood test results back and apparently I managed to drop my total cholesterol level by 44 points since the last test via diet and exercise, so no drugs for me yet, damn it!

The next meat-a-palooza for me will be at the end of August, when I visit my step-relatives in Wisconsin. Brats and steaks. Gotta love them Midwesterners, they know the importance of good meat.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
Yeti and/or HK (are you still out there???):

Next time you venture down into our neck of the woods, I've found another resource for delicious carniverousness -- and just a few miles/minutes from Doom South. Gus's Barbecue in Pasadena. It's a new version of an old restaurant of the same name at the same location, but VASTLY improved. The ribs were just outstanding. Unlike the Doctor's there are sides offered -- most of them involving potatoes, but they also have entrees and sides for herbivores (if for any reason you befriend one and care to dine with them). Anyway, I took the 'rents there for dinner tonight and we all enjoyed it immensely.

TQ
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
New "Q" good. Yeti thank Queen.