Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spamalot
I'm not up for buying the whole season, but if and when individual show tickets are available, this sounds like a total DOOM happening. Anyone else down with it? We'll have to monitor ticket availability, et.al.

http://shnsf.com/shows/show.asp?key=18&subkey=947
April 2009. Definitely check out the trailer.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
I wanted to see this in Vegas but was forced to see Cirque du Suxxlame instead.

Count me in.
[Image: magpie13.gif]
I just had lunch with Scott last week. It was good to see him. I'll probably invite him too, as soon as I know more details about ticket availability, etc...
So who's really in for a DOOM trip to Spamalot? Let's talk schedule and designate someone with a credit card to pick up a block of tix.
I'd prefer a weeknight evening. Balcony or Mezz is preferable. I'm sure Dee Dee will want to go.
i'm also a cheap seat person. times are tough.

anyone else in?
Hmmmm...I can cancel my Thursday night gig, so if Thursday night works for y'all...
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Thursday works for me well too. The Thursdays include: 5/28, 6/4-11-18-25, 7/2
6/4 is bad because I leave for NY that night - they usually book me on a red-eye so that's totally out.
6/11 Harmony festival next day, but I might bail on that. Even if I don't, who cares? That's what caffeine is for.
6/18 SNWMF is the next day, but who cares? Caffeine.
6/25 That Saturday is our tournament, but again, who cares? Hmm, June will be a tough month and I'll probably have to ramp up my stimulants by then...
7/2 is Summer Nationals. I hope I don't have to go (as a coach, not a vendor). Other than that, it would just mean canceling some lessons. I'll leave it to DM and ED to pick a Thursday evening.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
I'm down for 5/28, 6/11-18-25. ED?

ED, I was thinking of calling Scott and asking him to join us. We had lunch a few months ago and promised we'd keep in better contact.
I caught the end of a short Gatorade commercial at my folks the other day and noted the Holy Grail music. I don't remember the commercial, but I thought it was weird that they borrowed the music.

This just makes me sad (that no one's head was bitten off by a ferocious beast):

[youtube]-4Wp-qk_4pI[/youtube]

--tg
I'm fine for all of those dates. Pick whatever works best for you.

We don't have to get seats together, we can have dinner beforehand or drinks after. We may even speak to you during the intermission if John Cleese would just leave us alone for five minutes.
well this fizzled. anyone ever get tickets? i did email scott and he was open to it. he said he tried to log on here but gave up for some reason.
More like banging one empty coconut.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
I plead exhaustion and poverty.