Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are you?
It's been awhile since we've tortured ourselves this way:

http://www.tk421.net/character/

Apparently, I'm Jean Luc Picard.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
[Image: picard.jpg]
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
I'm your father. That's right. I'm Anakin Skywalker. Confusedmt072
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Jean-Luc Picard, and so is my wife.
Maybe we should change the name to the brotherhood of Picard.

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
I'm Data. But then again, I knew that.

[Image: data.jpg]
picard

-cranefly
I'm nobody's pony.
Don't fail me again...
Scuse me, but it said you were Anakin, not Darth. I think you should be restricted to pre-Darth film I, II and all but last few minutes of III lines only.

Look at the bright side - you'll do a much better job than the whiny kids did. Almost anyone with a pulse could!!!
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
Anakin never said anything that interesting, at least not as interesting as Vader. Don't mess with my incarnations. Help me take this mask off.
.... the Queen told you to 'look on the bright side'....

... that's so funny! Wait. Anakin, it was a joke, dude! Totally stop melting my brain, dude! What the fuuu....
and whistling the closing music to Life of Brian.
Now look, this is sci-fi, not python. Stay in character. You shuold be saying "earl grey, hot" and "make it so." Don't fail me again, Admiral. ..err, I mean Captain.
He turns into a big snake in Conan the Barbarian. Is that sci-fi? Or fantasy? Or Sci-fi/Fantasy?
Shaka, when the walls fell.