Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Indian/Pakistani food
Confusedhock:
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
I ate there twice yesterday - lunch and dinner. It was Mrs. Dm's introduction to this fine establishment and midway through the meal, she declared that we should eat there once a week so we can sample every single dish over the course of the year. Those who know Mrs Dm know that she can be very picky (it was a major oversight on her part to marry Dm - Dm got her drunk or something... ;-) ) We even had one of T's friends for a sleepover; she only had Indian food once before. Both girls loved it and thoroughly cleaned their plates.

If you're passing through Fremont, it's right off 880. It's the best Indian food that I've eaten outside of India.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
That is some high praise. I'll put it on the list. Me and HK and our Delusional Significant Others (DSO because they think we'll actually make something of ourselves one day.... Dream on, ladies!) have dinner together occasionally and our next dinner should be in the East Bay.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
I ate Indian twice today. At lunch, I returned a favor to my shidi Chris and we hit the local Indian buffet as it is often our go to. I really enjoyed the masala corn today. At dinner, we tried the new Mumbai delight on the pacific garden mall. Tara's UCSD friend Ala is visiting and we all enjoyed it. I recommend the mint lime salmon. Yes, I ate well today. Today was a good day.
I was planning to hit Boudin because today was Clam Chowder day and it was 50% off.  But that parking lot was a cluster so I bailed and went with Chaat Bhavan.  I have this little card they gave me - it's so worn now but I accrue credits.  And today's lunch was free.  

Gotta count those blessings now.  Savor the good things.
I have recently had tandoori lamb-chops and I don’t ever want to be without them.