Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my father
HBD Dad
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
HBD, Mr. Elder DM.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Just took a swig off my dad's JD jug. There's only about a finger left but given that it's one of those extra sized bottles, there's probably 3 or 4 swigs left. 

Been chipping on some KFM stuff listening to some odd experimental music radio show on the wood cabinet magnavox while starting to juggle the sts9 show. 

My visit with my mom today didn't go that well. My arm pain flared, first time since last week, which makes me wonder if there's a somataform element to it. I was tired and my mom was cycling through the same conversation as always. It presses my buttons - not her fault - it's mine. Plus I forgot to pick her up some chapstick, which was the only new thing she remembered. She had forgotten it was my dad's birthday. I thought about bringing some cake for my weekly visit but didn't get around to it.
Hmmm, Dad’s birthday 2023 is a lot like 2022.
Visited my mom, didn’t go great. Spent all the time showing her how to use her flip phone. I forgot to mention it was my dad’s birthday. My shoulder is acting up.
Took a nip off my dad’s JD. Maybe a swig or two left.
Moving on from STS9 to OSL. Writing my EtD 50 tribute. Listening to some pop station that plays a lot of Taylor. I think I heard Karma on the radio three times today. Good ol magnavox. Such a warm sounding stereo.
Dad would've been 94 today.
HBD, Senior Ching! Definitely missed.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm