Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Doom Dreams
I have a lot of dreams where I read books, signs etc.

I thought you weren't supposed to be able to 'read' in dreams. It's one of the 'Lucid Dream' triggers.

Anyway I dream't last night that a coyote (animal, not Mexican-person smuggler) was outside. I had been going outside to release a giant spider. The coyote growled and ran away, but a raccoon stayed and sniffed at the screen door. I didn't open the door because raccoons are vicious little bastards.
[Image: magpie13.gif]
I dreamt that I was eating burgers with greg at the country bear jamboree at disneyland. greg was telling me that he doesn't see colors when he hangs 100 lbs off his junk. it was a funny dream.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Oh, crap. I had the exact same dream. It was so vivid. Were the bear playing Grateful Dead songs? Or was it Rihanna?
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
were you dressed like lady gaga w/out pants in your dream? because that wouldn't have happened in my dream. no, that would be my nightmare.
I never wear pants. I'm not wearing pants now.
Confusedhock:

:butthead:
Like it. Love it. Embrace it. :ANAL:
Cannibal Nazis that can teleport. Time-travel seemed to fix the problem.

That is all you get.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
I think that's all I want. Maybe a bit too much.
I'm in some sort of portable building, like a trailer at a construction site, that's being used for some sort of Rock Med office where we sit at desks and answer phones. A portion of the building is a sword shop ala Victory. A vet from Iraq has some sort of seizure in the sword shop. He's shirtless and buff, very sweaty and dodgy. He runs into our section before collapsing. PPFY tries to get him back to his section of the portable saying 'It's okay. Everything is under control'. I go over and say 'Hey, we've got a bunch of medical people here. Let us help.' The other medics come in and we all take his pulse. Everyone comes up with different numbers. I count 27 in 15 s, or 108, but it takes me a little to do the math because I'm out of practice. The other medics are arguing about their counts, which are all impossibly low. I see a med-alert bracelet but I can't read it because the writing is really small and my eyes are bad.

I wake up to the pom barking because he wants to play ball.
I'm in some mansion when I am grabbed by unseen forces. I try to scream but I can't make the help so I make some weird undulating noise. It's barely above a whisper, but the more I try the louder it gets as I float through the mansion.

I guess I must have been making the weird noise aloud because I awoke to Dani kissing my face to shut me up.
Where staying at Lynch Mansion Saratoga. Dm and that Guy are there and maybe my friend Lyndell. ThatGuy is in the masterbedroom making a mess using a drill press I installed. Wood and metal chips are flying all over the bed. I ask thatGuy why he is using the drill press on his router. He said why did I put the drill press in the bedroom if I didn't want people to use it. We were all going to sleep in the master bedroom but then I remembered my parents were going to be home so we had to stay in my old room and my sisters old room. But first we needed to get all the wood chips off the sheets.

Lyndell ended up in Roberta's room surrounded by incense and psychadaelia. The rest of us crammed into my old room.

Besides the dream I was also chasing raccoons out of the garage at 2:30am. Not a dream. Wish it were.
Greg Wrote:I ask thatGuy why he is using the drill press on his router.

Do you mean router, or router? There are several routers I've encountered in the past that I would have liked taking a drill press or a hammer to...

--tg
Yes.
In "masterbedroom" swap 'bator' for 'bedroom' and your subconscious message will be unlocked.