Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4:20
Star of the sea. Dog parkn with the pack. Good to see everyone back from their summer trips.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
At star again. There’s a funeral reception at the church hall next door. Yuki is tentative about the kids chasing him but at least he’s getting some running in.
In the rock Med break tent relaxing, trying to figure out what to do with our last meal tix- we got $36 each.
(08-13-2023, 04:19 PM)Drunk Monk Wrote: In the rock Med break tent relaxing, trying to figure out what to do with our last meal tix- we got $36 each.

"Last meal" - sounds so Doom-ish!

--tg
We ate well at OSL. Out last meal was oyster mushroom tacos. We were stuffed already but they were small and delish. 

Yuki is with Stacy in Si Valley so no dog parkn. She had some clients and had lunch with a friend. I've been working leisurely. Might go out to a movie tonight. The Enter the Dragon fathom event is today but there aren't any showing in the Cruz, so idk - Indy? Mission Impossible? Barbie? Maybe I'll just stay home.
Dog parkn.

Kinda humid today.
Dog parkn

Cool with sprinkles, almost tropical like…
This morning felt like autumn. I wore a hoody on the morning walk.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Today felt like East Coast: Overcast, 70's, really humid. I'm wearing Summer riding gear
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Surprised to be awake now. After yesterday’s post Beyonce coworker death, mac crash, iaido session & Shaolin abbot letter translation, I was exhausted. I got up and peed just because I woke but I didn’t really need to go.
Woken by my bladder which required draining
At my mom's house. The birthday celebration went well. My mom was happy and that's all that matters.

Stacy's off working on a client. Tara is here doing some laundry and sorting some things at the house (she's been going through closets seeing what she might salvage). I might do a little work soon.
Still tucked in my work niche, working away.

Stacy took Yuki to Pogonip. I'll probably head over to Svale tonight after the commute.
Today didn’t go at all as planned. I’ll blame mercnret.

Home in my work niche. Gonna eat some blue corn chips next and drown my sorrows in their comforting corny goodness. Mmmmm chips.
I remember chips.....

Head outside and look for Comet Nishimura. (You won't find it. Venus is too bright)
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm