Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4:20
A mosquito buzzed my ear and woke me right on time. Damn bug is in my room somewhere…
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Cleanse with fire! I'll be right over to help.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Just got back from a rain dog walk. Yuki was not amused. Nor was I. He was so excited to get out and as soon as the rain hit him he was looking at me like ‘wtf dad?’
Just like last week, we just got back from an attempt to walk in the rain. Yuki was not amused. We got as far as the next door neighbor’s yard and then he promptly turned around. That was during a bit of a lessening in the storm. He only peed a tiny bit. I am concerned because he surely needs to poop soon. We’ll try again in a bit.
Maeve lives a wet dog walk.

Tucked in the bungalow. The pack met early because of the coming storm. It's torrential now so good thing we did that. Yuki got super muddy. He's dry now, wiped down with dog wipes and brushed out, so not nearly as dirty as before. I must get my laundry out of the dryer in a few minutes. Our dryer is outside under a small roof. Just need to make it about 3 yards in the rain.
Back at the bungalow workstation. Stacy & Yuki are still in SF, or probably headed home now. I should've stayed but I got sucked into work. I should've bailed on that work and just put it off until tomorrow. 

Now it's just another faded dream of sugar plum fairies and rat kings...
Xmas eve at the dog park. Only a few dogs here now, none from Yuki’s pack. We probably won’t stay much longer.
Xmas at the dog park. No one here but us and I have a headache. The Xmas tea gift packs the caffeine I need to function without pain.
Currently hiding post Christmas meal.

Just finished lunch, dinner scheduled in 4-5 hours
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
The dog park has become the dog pond. Waiting for the pooping…
At my mom's house listening to some pop radio station on the ol' magnavox. I need sound in this house or it gets lonesome and creepy. 

I'm in that post show glow zone and cannot focus well. Time to heat up some dal.
Home with Yuki watching the rain…
I went to buy some cardstock and at that time was driving in the thick of it. It tapered off about when I got home. On the plus side, I had a voucher, so I got a ream of paper for free.
the hands that guide me are invisible