Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie Trailers
Shark Side of the Moon (2022)

Not certain how I beat other Doomers to the punch on this.
I'm nobody's pony.
Mona Lisa and the Blood Moon

--tg
(06-14-2022, 08:30 AM)Greg Wrote: Alienoid (2022)
I saw no signs of a mythical sword despite the description I read.

Your missing sword is a translation issue I think. In Chinese, dao means any single edged blade from a knife to a sword to a pole arm. I suspect the same is true for Korean.

Here's the new trailer: 

Inu-Oh

We Are As Gods

CLAYDREAM

PROJECT WOLF HUNTING 

Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Timely!
Confess, Fletch. Great series of books. Horrible series of movies.

As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Gothic and Lolita Psycho (2010) by Go Ohara
(Alternate title: Psycho Gothic Lolita)
More a music video (3:40 min) than trailer, but entertaining.

The movie itself is purportedly really stupid.
I'm nobody's pony.
Weird: The Weird Al Yankovic Story

Um, I think they are taking liberties with this totally true story. It's going to premiere on The Roku channel. 

(08-29-2022, 09:59 AM)Greg Wrote: Weird: The Weird Al Yankovic Story

Um, I think they are taking liberties with this totally true story. It's going to premiere on The Roku channel. 

But the man himself endorsed it. Well, he tweeted it.

New Gods: Yang Jian

This is the next installment of Light Chaser's New Gods franchise which previously included Nezha Reborn, White Snake & Green Snake. It just won the box office in PRC

(07-27-2022, 06:40 AM)Greg Wrote: I'm confused. Isn't there a Tom Hanks & Guillermo Del Toro version of this story coming out as well? Did it come out already?

(07-23-2022, 02:31 PM)Greg Wrote: "Wifelike: Pinocchio with titties"

The Infernal Machine

As a writer, I feel this one...might be scarier than Misery for me.

Hunt
Just won the box office in Korea
The director Lee Jung-jae played the main player in Squid Game

African Kung Fu Nazis

6/45
Korea’s latest blockbuster
Copenhagen Cowboy (2022) by Nicholas Winding Refn

I guess incomprehensible trailers are in right now.

I'm nobody's pony.
It's a sequel to Cowboy BeBop?

It's got a beat and you can dance to it.

(09-05-2022, 08:08 AM)Greg Wrote: It's a sequel to Cowboy BeBop?

wth? Not even…

Quote:
‘Copenhagen Cowboy’ Teaser: The Neon Lights Are Bright In First Look At Nicolas Winding Refn’s Netflix Series – Venice
  • Nancy TartaglioneSeptember 4, 2022 12:37AM PDT
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Netflix has dropped the first teaser for Nicolas Winding Refn’s upcoming six-episode series Copenhagen Cowboy which will debut at the Venice Film Festival later this week. The series marks the filmmaker’s first production in his native Denmark in 15 years. Check out the teaser above and some new stills below.
Copenhagen Cowboy revolves around a young heroine called Miu (Angela Bundalovic). After a lifetime of servitude and on the verge of a new beginning, she traverses the ominous landscape of the eponymous city’s criminal netherworld. Searching for justice and enacting vengeance, she encounters her nemesis, Rakel, as they embark on an odyssey through the natural and the supernatural. The past ultimately transforms and defines their future, as the two women discover they are not alone, they are many.
Netflix will release globally later this year.
When the series was originally announced, Winding Refn commented, “With Copenhagen Cowboy, I am returning to my past to shape my future by creating a series, an expansion of my constantly evolving alter-egos, now in the form of my young heroine, Miu.”
The director of the Pusher trilogy, Drive and The Neon Demon also hinted at future collaborations with the platform.
“Collaborating with Netflix and bringing this show to life has been an absolutely wonderful experience on all levels. I not only perceive them as my partners with many future adventures to come, but also as my friends. The new term has been born: Netflix Winding Refn.”
The series also stars Lola Corfixen and Zlatko Buric. Additional cast includes Andreas Lykke Jørgensen, Jason Hendil-Forssell, Li Ii Zhang, Dragana Milutinovic, Mikael Bertelsen and Mads Brügger among others.

I’m intrigued. Good one cf…
There are these things called jokes.......

Then there are those things that attempt to be jokes but fail so miserably that the only way to redeem them is to humiliate the joker with facts.

Ok, well no. If that worked we’d might have avoided the last president…

I am intrigued by CC. Looks like it’s got swords.