Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie Trailers
For the record, I meant to write fangirling.

Been crushing on Morena since Homeland.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
I have my doubts. Netflix Mar 11

As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Can’t see Greg’s post because my iPhone is in no D00M vids mode so I hope this isn’t redundant

Jurassic World: Dominion

Vikingulven

Nope. It's the morning so I can see all the vids.

Terror on the Prairie.

Too bad I cancelled Gina. Word is this was funded by right-wing extremists hoping to redeem her.
I'm thinking the DC Fanboy is going to be super excited.

Sure I'm in.

Well, maybe not for Black Adam. Don't know the character at all and don't believe the Rock can play anyone other than the Rock.
Shaktiman

Shaktimaan is Jewish? Oy!
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Come to think of it, Judaism is the only religion that I didn’t see any evidence of when I was in India. Oh veh…
Nope (2022)  I didn't know what to expect from this but it sure wasn't this. But you have to love a trailer that starts with a shoutout to Edward Muybridge.

Ishrat Made in China

I don't know these stars but this is a total 'DM must watch' flick.
(02-13-2022, 08:13 AM)Greg Wrote: Nope (2022)  I didn't know what to expect from this but it sure wasn't this. But you have to love a trailer that starts with a shoutout to Edward Muybridge.

Well, OK then.

(02-14-2022, 11:14 AM)Drunk Monk Wrote: Ishrat Made in China

I have no idea what is going on, but I did catch "Tony Stark" and "whatever", so I think I'm now fluent in their language. Whatever language it is.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
(02-14-2022, 02:17 PM)Dr. Ivor Yeti Wrote:
(02-14-2022, 11:14 AM)Drunk Monk Wrote: Ishrat Made in China

I have no idea what is going on, but I did catch "Tony Stark" and "whatever", so I think I'm now fluent in their language. Whatever language it is.

It's Bollywood. Having an idea what's going on spoils a lot of the entertainment value. Just sit back, relax and enjoy the show. Remember, they can touch you but you can't touch them...
Netflix made a movie without Ryan Reynolds?  Can they do that?