Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4:20
SotSp: One of our regulars just got out of quarantine. His whole family got it from his daughter’s elementary, where it spread like wildfire. His family was all triple vaxxed so it was like a cold.

It’s another lovely day here.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
(01-24-2022, 05:25 PM)Drunk Monk Wrote: SotSp: One of our regulars just got out of quarantine. His whole family got it from his daughter’s elementary, where it spread like wildfire. His family was all triple vaxxed so it was like a cold.

Children are a vector...

--tg
(01-25-2022, 09:46 AM)thatguy Wrote:
(01-24-2022, 05:25 PM)Drunk Monk Wrote: SotSp: One of our regulars just got out of quarantine. His whole family got it from his daughter’s elementary, where it spread like wildfire. His family was all triple vaxxed so it was like a cold.

Children are a vector...

--tg

Children are a *disease".
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Still tweaking http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomFor...8#pid53648

But feeling like slumber will take me back soon.

Pondering Greg’s dreams of Peacemaker and why tv is so specific about his sammicbes when answering questionerts.
SotSP: just another day in paradise…with doggos.
At mom's overhearing Ellen and chipping on Harry's obit.
Sotsp: There was almost a fight between two dog moms accusing each other’s dog as the instigator of a skirmish. Things are mellow now but there was a moment of yelling accusations. Apart from that, it’s a lovely day - sunny with a gentle ocean breeze. Yuki was so excited to come because we haven’t been here all week.
Sotsp: sunny yet hecka windy and that’s kicking up some pollens that are messing it’s my left nostril.  S&T are in Monterey getting a birthday spa treatment. I’m just here with the dogs
Getting take out at pasta market. My mom loves this place as do I. Strange amount of memories here. My last lunch with Sifu was here. He loved it too.
That must be odd being in a place that has so many years of you. The closest equivalent for me was Halberstadt.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
finishing up the days work from the n.chamber.

off to Kung Fu next...
Popped awake from a dream.’can barely hold my eyes open to type this…
I was already awake. Maeve was very angry about something outside the yard. She'd been barking for at least two hours.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

(03-08-2022, 04:56 AM)Drunk Monk Wrote: I need to be up in two hours to move furniture before the carpeteers arrive. My immediate goal is to be unconscious again by 4;20…

Fail

:-(
At least you are good at failure.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm