Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4:20
Scored perfect parking by Boba Guys SF
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
This is the way

—tg
Sotsdp. It’s raining. We’re under the school’s overhang. Dogs are loving the wet. Saw a white lab roll in a huge mud puddle.
Damn. 2+hour commute to sf. But I’m parked now. Time to brave some pandemic Xmas shopping.

Woah fuk dat

Emergency declared in the mall. Complex is being evacuated. Cops and fire all over...
You are having a stretch...
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Stretch indeed. Wait until I tell you of my medical coverage issues.

That emergency resolved and it was actually kinda good because it reduced the shopping crowd.

Now at SotSDP. We’re discussing if we’ll return to FreDP when it reopens next week. It’ll be raining so maybe not. This park is larger. We shall see. It’s equidistant for me.

I should’ve grabbed my jacket. My hoody alone ain’t doing it.
Sofsdp: Nice day. The pack is all here.
Woah.

Back at Boba guys. Not a great parking but only a block away and free for two hours.
Hiding in my cave in bed. Stacy’s cooking onions for one of her scrumptious soups but the bungalow is filled with eye burning onion fumes (My deep soulful peepers are hypersensitive). 

Just got back from walking Yukz in the rain. He luved it. A rain dog. So much to sniff. It wasn’t raining hard. We just had him groomed for the holidays so no dog parking especially because they’re all mud wrasslin pits in this weather.
Maeve is currently prowling the property in the rain, refusing to come in.

Walkin Yuki about the hood between the rains. Lots to sniff.
The pond at the culvert has formed. The dogs have gone wading.

Sometimes when I have a nitecap now, I’ll wake up at some inappropriate time in the night. I assume it’s when my body metabolizes to alcohol. 

And sometimes I just wake up because I have to pee.
Better than not waking up and peeing.

I'm going to suggest a 4:20 riser for everyone come Xmas morning.  Well, actually a bit earlier than that.  Just so you have time to wake.

https://www.rocketlaunch.live/
I'm nobody's pony.