Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4:20
Twin Peaks Med tent. Listening to so pop edm crap.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Sitting at Tara's table (which we bought as a housewarming gift). Done with work pretty much, just nibbling at some odd tasks because I have nothing else to do. 

I'm drowsy. Bri should be home soon. Tara a little later. Stacy should be getting off and heading up here next. She won't be happy with the rain. She hates driving in the rain...
NorCham: Yuki is waiting for me to take him for walkies, but today is when we have the dog walkers, Sophia & Sonika. He loves them too but he can't tell days of the week. 

I'm still in my post-fest bummer funk. 

RM has asked me to do Illineum, which has a 4 show run at BGC around T-day. That's the EDM group that I worked FoS for at LiB. They suck. I'm not going to do it. There's an SLA EDM show coming up that I'm considering but mostly because now I'm jonzin for a fix cause I'm going down, down to the bits that I left uptown, I need a fix cause I'm going down...
This post would be valid if the time had not changed. Yuki is still barking at something. I should get up and see if it’s a burglar.
It probably is a burglar. Curse you, time change!
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Stacy got up. It was possums in our bougainvillea. So I suppose that’s justified.
Possums love ticks!
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Home early from Star of the Sea (our substitute DP until FreDP is restored). Yuki got in a fight with a husky and slipped out of his new collar, and he was super hard to catch whilst the dogs were wrasslin. I got a little bloody from some bite. I think Yuki was grouchy because the time change has thrown him off plus he was up all night barking at possums.
SotSDP: it’s cold today.

Don’t like it.
StSDP: Texting Syl. Waiting for a call. Yuki is having a grand time. Nice and warm today.
NorCham: feeling spent. nothing like writer's block to put me off. 

heading out to Kung Fu soon. 

Yuki seems to understand that I'm not taking him for walkies today because Thursdays the dog walkers come. at least, he has not bugged me about it. yesterday was weird because he came by right on time to let me know it was time to go and that was with the time change.
I was just about to head out to Kung Fu but I'm hesitant because it's cold. Actually, it's not that cold but I feel cold.
It's genuinely cold up here. Stay home with a warm dog and some cheese.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
A nice dram will warm you up just fine…

—tg
SotSDP: lovely Sunday. The regular pack is here. Yuki has stolen Bodie’s ball gag (Bodie is badly and needs it to keep quiet). Yuki is happily munching away on it.