Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie Trailers
Trailer 2 for the female spy thriller. I'm going to say it doesn't look good, just to get that started.

As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

(10-11-2021, 08:02 AM)Greg Wrote: Trailer 2 for the female spy thriller. I'm going to say it doesn't look good, just to get that started.

I've been tracking this film since 2018 on KFM. Bingbing got in some trouble in PRC because she's too rich and powerful. She disappeared for a while while this was in production, causing quite an international kerfuffle (one of my fav actresses Vicky Zhao Wei just disappeared under similar circumstances). 

I'm looking forward to this. I've got a soft spot for sexy female spies. I concede that a lot of these suck, but every once in a while there's a good one, and that keeps me coming back for more.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
planet dune

It looks a little formulaic, but the visuals are pretty stunning....

Apparently someone I used to work with was on the visuals team...

--tg
(10-12-2021, 10:46 PM)Drunk Monk Wrote: planet dune

That looks spectacularly bad. The Sharknado guys have outdone ("outcrapped"?) themselves.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
I expect a lot of new trailers in the list after DC Fandome.

Bruised
Call My Agent: Bollywood (2021)

Everything you ever wanted to know about making Bollywood movies.
Also, a good test for understanding Indian accents.  I totally failed.

I'm nobody's pony.
Amina

Slightly OT

Last Night in Soho

The French Dispatch

Looking forward to Last Night in Soho. French Dispatch, not so much. Although I did enjoy Grand Budapest Hotel....

Looking forward to both flicks.

I like Wes' work. It's quirky and I have to be in the right headspace, but I'll surely watch it when it comes to one of my streaming services for free (or really cheap). Actually I seldom pay for movies nowadays, although I'm contemplating Dune. Didn't get a screener invite for that one. And I'm bummed because I had a good KFM spin for it.
I don't know where things go anymore. I think this is a series, not a movie...but it's MCU...but it's Jason Sudakis...

so confused....

Hit-Monkey

--tg
It's a series. Since Hulu also had MODOK, might be time for another subforum.

(10-20-2021, 01:13 PM)Greg Wrote: might be time for another subforum.

nooooooooooooooooooo!

Still haven't begun populating the martial arts and horror forums.

And yes, I'm going to move Shang-Chi to martial arts as soon as the power that is makes me a moderator.

Just kidding. 

I'll follow the guidelines. Really I will. 

Grant me the power...