Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie Trailers
(09-15-2021, 01:36 PM)Greg Wrote: I'll watch.

Likewise.

I always think of Stro when this is referenced. He used to quote "When you're a Jet, you're a Jet all the way" a lot. He loved this show.

(07-20-2021, 09:44 AM)Greg Wrote: Ridley Scott directs a film pitting Bourne agains Kylo Ren! Comes with sword fights.

(09-22-2021, 11:27 AM)thatguy Wrote: Did someone already post this one? I searched but didn't find...

--tg
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Dune (2021) Exclusive Chinese Trailer (HD)

I only ever read the one book. None of the follow ups. None of the ones done by his son.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

I got three or four books in. Barely remember them beyond the first, of which I only remember shreds. One of them had twins or something, right? Children of Dune? 

I was looking for them the other day thinking I might revisit the first one. I have an idea for a feature to pitch about this, but I need to reference the book.
Talk to the Yeti.....

I can probably borrow it off hoopla. Not stressing it. I got so much to write already. It’s more of a play to get into another screener.
Me no keep books. Me no have Dune.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
That seems dreadfully inefficient.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
My Name (2021)

A teaser.  (Elsewhere I saw a 2-minute scene that makes it look much more promising.)
I'm nobody's pony.
Looks like “The Villainess”
Great cast. Looks terrible.

(09-28-2021, 07:56 AM)Greg Wrote: Great cast. Looks terrible.

What happened to dirt?

You can't have a Western without dirt.

Not to mention dust.  Would it kill them to at least show a dust devil in the distance?

Or how about they show some tentacles.  Like maybe a gunslinging octopus with 8-shooters.  And cleavage.

Then I'd forgive the lack of dirt.

And dust.
I'm nobody's pony.
Wife of a Spy

This is getting solid buzz.
The Last Warrior: Root Of Evil Trailer (2022) Disney

WTF?

I'm nobody's pony.
That’s a tough one to follow mostly because it’s Disney.

But here’s The Emperor’s Sword