Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie Trailers
Yes, I eagerly consumed the first couple of books in this series and then it became a chore to keep the characters straight. Books were written without the storylines that I really cared about so I lost interest. It was also concerning that the author sadly died before concluding the series. And yet, I'll probably tune in.

As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

This doesn't look derivative at all. Is it the Hitman's Bodyguard? It is True Lies? I'm sure I'll hate it. And the rock looks awful in that screen grab.

(09-02-2021, 08:52 AM)Greg Wrote: Yes, I eagerly consumed the first couple of books in this series and then it became a chore to keep the characters straight. Books were written without the storylines that I really cared about so I lost interest. It was also concerning that the author sadly died before concluding the series. And yet, I'll probably tune in.

Álvaro Morte is in this. He plays The Professor in Money Heist. So I'm all in. 

(09-02-2021, 01:26 PM)Greg Wrote: This doesn't look derivative at all. Is it the Hitman's Bodyguard? It is True Lies? I'm sure I'll hate it. And the rock looks awful in that screen grab.

I'll watch this just to see Gal whup Ryan & the Rock's ass for a bit.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
(09-02-2021, 08:52 AM)Greg Wrote: Yes, I eagerly consumed the first couple of books in this series and then it became a chore to keep the characters straight. Books were written without the storylines that I really cared about so I lost interest. It was also concerning that the author sadly died before concluding the series. And yet, I'll probably tune in.

I think I got to book 4 before I got irritated and moved on. I figure that GRR Martin will pull a Robert Jordan and die before finishing his GoT. Maybe his estate will also pull a Jordan and hire Brandon Sanderson to finish it up.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Um, maybe?

I'm all in for Adam McKay.

It confuses me that this movie was supposed to be shot in Berlin......

--tg
Accurate. There's usually a joke in the end, though.

Netflix Inspiration 4 Mission mini-series

First-ever all-civilian crew.

Sort of a reality TV event, for what it's worth.

I need to start packing.

I'm nobody's pony.
I'll watch.

Mr. Del Toro has himself a good cast.

A Man and His Dog (no, not Hooch) - and robot

--tg
A little bit short on details in this trailer.

Did someone already post this one? I searched but didn't find...

--tg