Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BottleRock
My host took me for a night walk around the stables. Met her horse Dakota and hand fed some cookies. Not at all what I was anticipating yesterday morning. We’ve been chatting but it finally got too cold for me when the wind kicked up. I’m now in the pull out futon couch with a purring cat sitting on my belly. 

This night has been unexpected.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Ha! I sorted posting my most recent Shang-Chi Den piece on my blog with my iPhone. I feel so tech savvy.

The stable workers have started their chores - I hear tractors.

FC ‘Frank’s cat’ is still sleeping on me. 

I read some of Joyce Maynard’s The Best of Us because it mentions my host, Pam, and some RM work she did for the author’s dying husband at Dylan @ Greek.

Might do some qigong with Dakota. Curious to see how a horse might react.
Unexpectedly good or bad? I'm going with good since a horse and a cat are involved. You should have brought carrots.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

In the house. Back at Jam Cellar table service. Today will be hotter.

Dakota was not impressed by my qigong. Raised an eyebrow at my horse stance (if horses can raise eyebrows). Dawn at the ranch was foggy and serene. Never been around so many horses. It’s adding to the trippiness of it all.

JJ Wilde - rocked chick in black mini, bikini top and an open shirt. If Benatar & Jett has a mediocre love child...She can belt but it’s standard fare - just went into Sfop Dragging my Heart Around. More echoes of Stevie. Her version is too heavy handed but she’s got great bouncy cleavage.
Did you try raising an eyebrow to see if Dakota went into horse stance?

That's probably a trick question -- coming from nobody's pony.
I'm nobody's pony.
Dakota schooled my horse stance. I’ll go for another lesson later. Farrah next stable checked me out for a moment then was nonplussed. I hand fed them both cookies last night so they were just being polite, I think. I don’t speak horse.

JJ means jiggle jiggle. She dances in a way that jiggles her breasts. Like a lot. My eyes are still bouncing.

It’s hot already. I’m in the cool shade with my feet up. 

Fixed some more cute boots.
(09-04-2021, 02:58 PM)Drunk Monk Wrote: Milky Chance - alt Rock? I dunno what that even means anymore

Kinda rockin Andean flute sound. It’s alright. They said live concerts are illegal in their country but the program doesn’t have descriptions of the bands and I’m too lazy to look up where they’re from.

It’s hot. Even in my shady spot.

I removed the nacho stain with an alcohol swab.

Oh! I know this song!

Crap. Wrong thread my bad

Gettin hotter & thicker
‘Wipe your chin after you get off the bus’

(09-04-2021, 04:22 PM)Drunk Monk Wrote: Young the giant just took the stage.

Been hella busy - cut more moleskin than ever

Young just went into Dreams. Again Stevie is honored.

All Young’s songs sound like their hit that I can’t remember but I’m sure I will when they play it for their en

Okay I know several of their songs. It’s okay. 

So many blisters I’m calling this BlisterRock

(09-04-2021, 05:56 PM)Drunk Monk Wrote: Portugal the man. More rockin live than anticipated. Sounds good.

Dammit. Wrong head again

Nirvana cover. Didn’t see that common.

They’re okay too. Guy Fiero came on stage to drink a beer - he does a cooking thing here.

Portugal covered the Wall. That was ok too. 

Got a pot gummy and some shrooms donated.
Guns & Roses

They look old and kinda fat

Yeah G&R sounds exactly like you’d expect. A little slower, a little duller, could be louder

Yeah G&R sounds exactly like you’d expect. A little slower, a little duller, could be louder

WElcome to the jungle

Ready for my break - need dinner. Blood sugar crashing. Rm can’t get it together. Bother.
Got some glass noodle fired tofu which was mediocre. Saw Miley’s opening few songs until she covered Heart of Glass, then I walked. Now at Digable Planets. Moving on...

Best dancing at the silent disco. Also the most spAcious 

But the dj is like pop Mickey Mouse music

‘I was distracted by titties’ - Miley

Miley has the hardest grip on her audience. A lot of call and response. A lot of singalong. She speaks well, Funny. Attitude 

Axel looks really tired. Slash is the same just slower.

Miley is covering Janis’ Maybe. She’s almost there but not quite.

Maybe I shoulda dropped those shrooms.

G&R Knockin

So overblown. They don’t get this song at all. Even the reggae shift fails.
One more Saturday night...
Milky Chance is German, I thought
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Could be. I was just trying to describe their sound. 

Still on the road back to the stables. What should only take 15 mins has been over an hour.
Haven’t seen any chickens here but it sounds like a hundred roosters crow at 5:30. It’s probaly only three but damn....

(09-04-2021, 08:56 PM)Drunk Monk Wrote: ‘I was distracted by titties’ - Miley

So whenMiley was doing one of her between song chats, some chick flashed her. Wonder if she was my donation gal on Friday. 

Miley had two shirts for sale ‘Miley makes me wet’ & ‘Miley made me realize I was gay’

PINK also made a guest appearance for the G&R finale before Grohl.

Damn roosters are at it again. Damn. I’m only getting one sleep cycle in a night here.

I hurt way more than I should. I mean sure, it’s a major festival and I’m out of practice but I’ve been eating okay, not partying too much (only Friday night really) and taking electrolytes. Haven’t cramped up and I’m mostly just sitting in my 20x20). But damn I’m sore.
GROHL!
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm