Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4:20
Cheeze
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Finished nibbling, so now for some nibbling.
the hands that guide me are invisible
It was Cowgirl Creamery's "Wagon Wheel" cheese for me.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Up because of the stupid fire alarm - http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomFor...0#pid47860

I peed and went back to bed but am now noodling on my phone obvs. Thinking about nitecheeze. We got some of my fav classic - aged sharp cheddar - organic in indie slices no less. Musta been on sale. Had a nibble before bed and it was very satisfying.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Been working most of the day. Waste of time these holidays because you just spend the next day catching up.
I’ve had way too many am 4:20s lately. It’s a vicious cycle. I go to bed earlier to make up for lost sleep then I wake now. I blame merc. I may take some melatonin and whisky tonight to break the cycle - resorting to chemical methods.
NCham nibbling on some writing. Stacy is practicing piano and Yuki is singing along as he's prone to do. She starts back up at the Well in a few hours, which reopened for business yesterday. 

I'm thinking...snacks.
You are thinking right.
FreDP - lovely day today

Another day in paradise.
I concur.

[Image: halfdome2021.jpg]

[Image: valley2021.jpg]
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

(06-03-2021, 04:43 PM)Greg Wrote: I concur.

[Image: halfdome2021.jpg]

[Image: valley2021.jpg]

FTW
UTerrDP: another lovely day. Happy Friday!
FreDP: a tad chilly today. It was super foggy this morning so much so that it was dripping like rain. It’s sunny now but the seabreeze is cool. 
There was a 3:00 free band here today. Looks like they've expanded from just Saturdays. That was a pleasant surprise.
(06-04-2021, 04:17 PM)Drunk Monk Wrote: UTerrDP: another lovely day. Happy Friday!

A rerun.
FreDP- no live music today. Yuki’s sparring partner from puppyhood Kona is here. Kona is well over twice Yuki’s weight now but Yuki don’t care. They do play well.

It’s gorgeous - sunny with that delicious sea breeze. I nodded off a bit - the wake of the SD drive plus last night’s partying until 2am. I should get home and get some work done soon.