Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4:20
I slept all the way to the alarm this morning. No dog singing. No dog barking. I might have gotten up once or twice but they weren't completely disruptive. I feel almost refreshed.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Luxury!
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
UniTerrDP. They were doing some tree branch chipping which make quite a racket and got the dogs all worked up. It’s puppymonium here, barking and wrasslin and kickin up dust.
Been a long day at mom's already. Her tooth extraction went well and she's not in much pain but still having some minor bleeding. I sat in on it at the surgeon's request and noticed some fencing medals dangling from a plaque behind me. Turns out my mom's oral surgeon is the mother of Jordan Tsai, who the DOOMaestro probably knows. 

About to head out to pick up some rx mouthwash and dinner for my mom.
Blood flower moon

Cool
Con cur.

Woke up at 4:15. Tried to see the moon but not visible here. Behind the trees I guess. Did manage to sleep some more before the alarm went off.
the hands that guide me are invisible
Back in the NorCham, neck deep in French lit research, thinking I should take Yuki for some dog parkin.
FreDP. Yuki found a wrasslin pardner for a bit but things have calmed down now. We should pack it in soon so I can head to Kung Fu.
That's right! Better hurry. I hear a fight breaks out at the birthday party.

(05-27-2021, 04:13 PM)Greg Wrote: I hear a fight breaks out at the birthday party.

There was no birthday party. You are confused about where we are in the show. Clearly you need to watch it.

I just finished my French research piece. On to the Spain research piece next. Or maybe just to play ball with Yukz.
*Spain*? Don't you need to go back in person? Tax write-off.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
(05-28-2021, 08:48 PM)Dr. Ivor Yeti Wrote: *Spain*? Don't you need to go back in person? Tax write-off.

Damn if only...

@FreDP. The free concert was replaced by a magic show, which was lame. Yuki’s sparring partner Kona was here for a bit so he got to wrassle a bit. He got some running in but we’ll probably head home soon. Lovely day today.
NCham just back from FreDP: Yuki wrassled in the dirt with a 6 mo. bernadoodle named Conor. They had fun but both were a slobbery dirty mess afterwards. I considered going to the beach but Stacy said the tourist traffic was ridiculous, so I'm just going to hide in my bungalow.
Well, I did nibble at some work today, mostly out of boredom and the realization that I have some upcoming stuff that will be helpful to get a head start upon. 

Now I'm thinking it's snack time.