Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie Trailers
My day will be devoted to being the first person to post the new Suicide Squad Trailer.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

(03-26-2021, 09:06 AM)Greg Wrote: My day will be devoted to being the first person to post the new Suicide Squad Trailer.

Shadow boxing the apocalypse
And Catharsis. Redband trailer for Suicide Squad 2

Wrath of Man

Ritchie + Statham. Yeah, that'll work.
Where's the Rock?

(03-29-2021, 10:00 AM)Greg Wrote: Where's the Rock?
Speaking of the Rock.... I have never cared for the Saw Franchise. But this might sucker me in.

(03-29-2021, 09:50 AM)Drunk Monk Wrote: Wrath of Man

Ritchie + Statham. Yeah, that'll work.

I’m in. G-Man, where do you stand on the Guy Ritchie question?
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Which Guy Ritchie question? I generally enjoy his gangster flicks, especially Snatch. When he gets out of his lane, he's not so good.

(03-31-2021, 04:51 AM)HGreg Wrote: When he gets out of his lane, he's not so good.

Are any of us good when we’re out of our lanes?

That being said, some is us have wider lanes than others. Some of us have really narrow windy lanes without shoulders.

That being said, this seems well within Guy’s lane.
I know! It's been so long since the last Suicide Squad 2 trailer, fortunately, relief is at hand.

Speaking of "Wrath of Man", when are we going to talk about the fact the Post Malone is one of the bad guys in the film?

(04-01-2021, 03:20 PM)Greg Wrote: Speaking of "Wrath of Man", when are we going to talk about the fact the Post Malone is one of the bad guys in the film?

ummm, i think you just did. 

Hari Hara Veera Mallu

I have no idea who or what this is. It came up because the lead is studying Shaolin Kung Fu to prepare for this role. 
“The Legendary Heroic Outlaw”. Duh!
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Black Widow. Now I know who she is...