Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie Trailers
(11-24-2020, 06:56 AM)Greg Wrote: Don't post at 3am. It messes with your spelling and your syntax.
Fair
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Young Ip Man: Crisis Time

When is Ip Man going to travel through time or go to another planet?
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
(11-26-2020, 12:46 AM)Dr. Ivor Yeti Wrote: When is Ip Man going to travel through time or go to another planet?

Well, he kinda time travels in Kung Fu League (see http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomFor...p?tid=5169 ) so I'm going to give a been-there-done-that ruling on your first thought.

I'm not sure he's been to another planet yet but I can't rule it out completely. That could be good. Maybe that's what Nick Cage's new Jiujitsu movie is. I'm sure I posted this here already but I'll post it again because I'm too lazy to search for it right now.

That is an *amazing* piece of...*filmmaking*
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
It’s gettin panned. Still wanna see it. I like Cage and this has DOOM flick written all over it.
Oh, to have DOOM in an actual *theater* watching this turkey...!
Mmmm, turkey.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

(11-26-2020, 01:45 AM)Dr. Ivor Yeti Wrote: Oh, to have DOOM in an actual *theater* watching this turkey...!

I was thinking more like ED's place with a $500+ rat scratching incessantly at its cone of shame or a pleasant party at your gf's place that DOOM could ruin with NSFW ultravi. As long as there's whiskey and scotch and not of the small batch hand sanitizer variety.
I Bought a Vampire Motorcycle (2017)

I'm nobody's pony.
(11-28-2020, 01:25 PM)cranefly Wrote: I Bought a Vampire Motorcycle (2017)

(11-14-2020, 06:49 PM)Dr. Ivor Yeti Wrote: Attention DOOMers (lookin’ at you, TG or ED) Anyone want a free motorcycle? 

And just like that, Yeti's true intention is revealed.
How is ED, by the way?
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

No idea. Last I heard was his last post here.
Motorcycle ate him.
(11-28-2020, 07:20 PM)Dr. Ivor Yeti Wrote: Motorcycle ate him.
[Image: 9Q7Q.gif]