Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie Trailers
Poaching that for KFM. Thanks cf!
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
This has to be here somewhere, right? But on the slimmest of chances it isn't.

As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

I’m pretty sure I posted that and did a cursory search but got bored. 

This is opening theatrically tomorrow in the Si valley and I’m sorely tempted.
Do we have to have threads by genre to find them more easily?

I think if we diligently put the title of the movie in the subject line each time we post a trailer, it would help considerably.

I'm thinking we should all take on the responsibility of going back through our own posts and updating them accordingly.

Of course, some of us won't complete the task, because of something called lifespan.
I'm nobody's pony.
(01-09-2020, 11:16 AM)Drunk Monk Wrote:

I seem to have a F&F + hyena theme going today.   Confused

Posted 1/9/2020

I have a trick with the martial arts ones. I post those on KFM at the same time, so I can search by date. http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/show...ost1317129

But yeah, you're right, cf. We should add titles. That would make things so much easier. 

I really want to see this. Y'all know what a JC fanboy I am. But I'm not planning to go to the theaters, not risking my life for JC even those he's risked his numerous times just to entertain me. Nope. Not worth it.
(11-20-2020, 08:20 PM)Drunk Monk Wrote: But yeah, you're right, cf. We should add titles. That would make things so much easier. 

In honor of cf's 70th, I'll honor his demands here.

[color=var(--ytd-video-primary-info-renderer-title-color, var(--yt-spec-text-primary))]Wonder Woman 1984 - Official Main Trailer[/color]
[color=var(--ytd-video-primary-info-renderer-title-color, var(--yt-spec-text-primary))]

I'm not actually sure that there's anything fresh in this latest trailer but WB just dropped it 3 days ago. Like Vanguard, they're talkin a limited theatrical and subscription to yet another streaming service. I appreciate that the film industry is getting killed in 2020, but I'm not into investing in either platform right now.
[/color]

[color=var(--ytd-video-primary-info-renderer-title-color, var(--yt-spec-text-primary))]TOM & JERRY - Official Trailer[/color]

[color=var(--ytd-video-primary-info-renderer-title-color, var(--yt-spec-text-primary))]Chaos Walking - Exclusive Official Trailer (2021) Tom Holland, Daisy Ridley, Mads Mikkelsen[/color]

(11-23-2020, 07:27 AM)Greg Wrote:

Slate (as per our new cf 'title your trailer' rule)

Good one! Totally poaching for KFM. Thanks!
I put the title in the subject line.

Oh right. That works. 

Only we haven't seen the subjects since the last major forum move...have to do that mouse-hover thing, which is an extra step...

Caught in Time just earned $51M in PRC. Way to go, Daniel!
(11-23-2020, 09:06 PM)Drunk Monk Wrote:

That looks good. I love a good heist movie.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
(11-23-2020, 11:21 PM)Dr. Ivor Yeti Wrote:
(11-23-2020, 09:06 PM)Drunk Monk Wrote:

That looks good. I love a good heist movie.

Mite actually a time traveling cop vs gangster flick...with heists
Don't post at 3am. It messes with your spelling and your syntax.