Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie Trailers
That was *perfect*
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.

Shadow boxing the apocalypse
I saw two of the four already.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Okay, I did a deep dive on the Batman trailer because it's Batman. Someone pointed out that Colin Farrell is in there as the Penguin and I had to see that. I knew on the first viewing that Catwoman is in there. But I have to go with The Riddler as being the main villain.

Might pass the Bechdel test.

I'm nobody's pony.
Okay. How many of you would have guessed they would still be making movies in this franchise 32 years later?

I'm waiting for the Tremors/Sharknado crossover
the hands that guide me are invisible
OMG! Get SYFY on the line!

(08-27-2020, 08:21 AM)King Bob Wrote: I'm waiting for the Tremors/Sharknado crossover

I see your Tremors/Sharknado crossover and raise you a Resident Evil/Tremors/Sharknado.
Why aren't we running Hollywood?

The pinnacle was Sharktopus vs DinoCroc. Everything after that was derivative slop.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
If we can get Saoirse & Cate in a lesbian scene for Resident/Shark/Tremornado, it would reach new heights. 

As long as there's sword fights...
I'm on it!

Good use of Pink Floyd.