Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4:20
“I need to do some backbends over our yoga whale now.”

That’s one of the most Californian things I’ve read in a long time.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Sounds like the next great short story title "Backbends over the Yoga Whale"
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

I've heard that jumping the shark is what ended Happy Days, but backbends over the yoga whale sure sounds like the beginning of a beautiful relationship.
I'm nobody's pony.
l luv my whale. it's a cumbersome yoga prop but so necessary for my health. it's been the remedy for my cervical arthritis after long periods at the computer. i just wish we still had an inversiom swing.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
i've moved to the back room to work. stacy has cleaned it up nicely and placed her desk in the corner which is perfect for my laptop. the only bother is the construction in the back yard, which is very noisy. the contracter, bill, is in his 70s and a total badass. he's rebuilding two of the walls of a two story granny unit all by himself. it's humbling to watch him work. dude is strong.
in the back room again. it's a nice workspace. and it's super quiet now. almost too quiet.
On the veranda chipping out a piece a fresh piece for my blog. Nibbled at something for KFM with the intention of saving something for blogging, but then the blog went a totally different direction and the KFM piece fell flat and pat.
just got off the phone with one of my old high school friends. i can't remember the last time we talked. we talked for over an hour catching up and reflecting on everything. it was good to hear from him.
shoot. i came here to post on this thread and got distracted with other threads and now i'm late. 

nothing really to report here. just another day out of work...
back at my mom's. she's watching ellen.

i'm just recovering from moving my crap out of the office, surfing the web, and mustering up the momentum to get dinner for us.
Binging The Missing. Noodling with some blog posts. Stacy was going to splurge on some Pad Thai takeout until she realized that the downtown place we like is closed on Wednesdays.

I'm just gonna keep binging. It's a good distraction. I need the break.
just surfing the web today. nibbling on blog post writing. writing feels normal. at the very least, it puts my head in a different space, one that isn't so fraught with worry and fear.
Prepped at shop pending our curb-side soft reopen tomorrow & Saturday.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
(05-21-2020, 05:05 PM)Dr. Ivor Yeti Wrote: Prepped at shop pending our curb-side soft reopen tomorrow & Saturday.

YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS! That's wonderful news. After all, fencing is the covid sport - wears masks and maintains distance. Congrats Ivor. Hoping that your curbside succeeds.
Thanks! It will because fencing is firmly lodged like a tick to the femoral artery of the Upper Middle Class.