Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie Trailers
Since DM's link broke, I'm assuming he meant to post this.

HP factor is max. Daniel picks some offbeat roles.

As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

(01-16-2020, 07:37 AM)Greg Wrote: Since DM's link broke, I'm assuming he meant to post this.

HP factor is max. Daniel picks some offbeat roles.

good looking out!

picked up by warner bros for a limited u.s. theatrical release for cny.  just might have to check this out.  cf - i'll hit ya up again if it works out schedule and location-wise.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Well this is happening:

Really? I thought she was trying to be a serious actress. And doesn't he have enough money?
the hands that guide me are invisible
[whine] I thought he was going to do Doc Savage? Why isn’t this *Doc Savage*? I want my Doc Savage!!!![/whine]
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
(01-17-2020, 12:03 PM)King Bob Wrote: I thought she was trying to be a serious actress. And doesn't he have enough money?

Serious actress? What does that even mean?
And at this point, it's not about money.  It's about fame.
I just want to see them get poked in the arse by the rhino.

oh. that came out wrong. 

Blush
No, I don’t think it did.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
(01-18-2020, 09:51 AM)Dr. Ivor Yeti Wrote: No, I don’t think it did.

How many years did you live off Folsom? I think that invalidates your opinion on this.

Let me go on record as saying the Spenser trailer makes me angry. What's the point of buying the rights to a story if you aren't going to use any of the source material besides the names and the locations. I've read all the Spenser novels even the ones written after Robert Parker died, although the Ace Atkins ones aren't nearly as good, never had Spenser be in jail. He never had a ditzy blond girlfriend. He never lived with Harry Spicolini at the Harbor Health Club. Why not just have a detective story you want to tell and not use the Spenser world. It would be better just to bring back Robert Urich in Spenser:For Hire. My hate for this is keeping me extra warm. Yes, I'll be hate watching this to bring more invective.

Where is the trailer for the Jackie Chan-John Cena film X-Traction?

(01-21-2020, 11:59 AM)Greg Wrote: Where is the trailer for the Jackie Chan-John Cena film X-Traction?

coming soon?

(01-21-2020, 11:11 AM)Greg Wrote: Let me go on record as saying the Spenser trailer makes me angry. What's the point of buying the rights to a story if you aren't going to use any of the source material besides the names and the locations. I've read all the Spenser novels even the ones written after Robert Parker died, although the Ace Atkins ones aren't nearly as good, never had Spenser be in jail. He never had a ditzy blond girlfriend. He never lived with Harry Spicolini at the Harbor Health Club. Why not just have a detective story you want to tell and not use the Spenser world. It would be better just to bring back Robert Urich in Spenser:For Hire. My hate for this is keeping me extra warm. Yes, I'll be hate watching this to bring more invective.

thanks.  I didn't put together that Spenser: For Hire was the same franchise.  I liked Urich in SWAT but I can't remember that show very well.  I watched some of it, I think.  Wasn't there a Muslim adviser to the queen in it?   

And I thought your anger kept you warm...

Personally, I'm excited for The Rhythm Section because there will be a scene where I get to wax nostalgic on my days near St. Stephen's (see http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomFor...1#pid27051).  I'm planning on the screener next week.  I invited PPFY but he declined, something about still being sore from the last time I took him to something and he had to put out or some weak crap like that.  Man up, PPFY.  After you moved away from that urine-soaked Folsom alley, you got soft.
The lack of a crucial bone eventually catches up with you.
(01-22-2020, 01:49 AM)Dr. Ivor Yeti Wrote: The lack of a crucial bone eventually catches up with you.

we'll make up for it later... Icon_pidu

(01-16-2020, 11:43 AM)Drunk Monk Wrote:

picked up by warner bros for a limited u.s. theatrical release for cny.  just might have to check this out.  cf - i'll hit ya up again if it works out schedule and location-wise.

Due to the the coronavirus outbreak, all of the major film releases for Chinese New Year 2020 are being postponed in PRC, which also impacts the international releases, so never mind cf.  It's not happening.  Undecided
(01-23-2020, 02:50 PM)Drunk Monk Wrote:
(01-16-2020, 11:43 AM)Drunk Monk Wrote:

Due to the the coronavirus outbreak, all of the major film releases for Chinese New Year 2020 are being postponed in PRC, which also impacts the international releases, so never mind cf.  It's not happening.  Undecided

Well, fuck that shit. 
Guess I'll go out and stare at the sun.
I'm nobody's pony.