Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rest in power Brother Dan
We may put out a donation bucket.  Not sure about that detail yet.  Still a few loose ends that need to come together.  

[Image: 74614079_10215171317378130_9006600824062...e=5E4A47D6]
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
You mentioned limited space and RSVP.  Is it too late to say yes?
We've been wrestling the schedule (LCF has a work-related gettogether at the same time, and she really ought to put in an appearance).  We'd get to Anchor Steam later rather than sooner.
I'm nobody's pony.
Please join us. We have room.
So now I’m curious. What are Greg & Cindi’s travel plans? Should we start betting on whether they make it or not?   It’s a long way from Ireland to Anchor...
G-Man is the picture of determination and The Queen will not be defeated. Together, they are Resolute and Indefatigable. They’ll make it!

One of my coaching cronies is going to cover for me (last minute! Phew!) so I will have more than 60 minutes to get home, change, pick up Significant Other, dash to Anchor.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
I'll take that wager.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

And they’re off

Greg just texted me

Woke my ass up

On a Saturday morn

When I get to sleep in

Angry
He wants you to know that you will lose that wager
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Hi All,

I've got some family obligations to take care of and will not be able to attend.

I've been raising a glass to Brother Dan since I heard the news and will pour another later this evening.

ED
[Image: magpie13.gif]
Suck it.

we all gotta bow down to greg & tq for their amazing journey to anchor, plus they brought fyne irish whiskEy.  salute!
So tempted to text Greg 
to congratulate him on making it to Dan’s 
and wake his ass up

Drat.

Defeated by ire time.

Ireland ftw
We went to a cafe for 2nd breakfast. The barista was named Dan and two Dans had orders called out before ours came up. He’s going to haunt me for the rest of my life, ain’t he? That’s so Dan...
One more haunting

On the way up hwy 1, which was especially spectacular yesterday, someone changed the mile marker just both of San Gregorio to read Dan Francisco.

I’m starting to think Night Drops from Beyond the grave is cheating. I can’t counter that. Feckin Dan.
There's a solution to the Dan haunting but I'm not ready for that yet. Losing one is enough and that's too many.