Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie Trailers
As if I could even keep up with Danny.   Blush

Shadow boxing the apocalypse
can't believe i beat greg to the punch on this one...

whatever it takes
I'm ready. Still need to find time to see Captain Marvel.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Me, too.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
We should blow off the tournament and the open house and go see it this weekend!

You gotta see Marvel. It's not as strong because the ensemble isn't as big and it's another freakin creation story.  But then there's Samuel and Goose.

Fingers crossed for a screener.  This might not have one however.  It's too big.  We were bummed when there wasn't one for Iron Man 3.  We already had that review half written in our heads - it would've been a no-brainer for KFM with all the PRC connects.
Enough with all the putting all the characters together. That's just lazy writing. More spectacular crap. I've ignored all of these and will continue to do so. And I thought the world ended (more or less) in the last one.
the hands that guide me are invisible
(03-14-2019, 10:22 AM)King Bob Wrote:  And I thought the world ended (more or less) in the last one.

srsly? did you think that spock died in wrath of khan too?
I am of course foolish enough to believe that something will end when there is still more money to be made.
the hands that guide me are invisible
lots of money

so much money

i can hardly wait.  i hope there's more goose and sam jackson.
Brace up, Akemi!

The Drying Pole and the Swallow-Tail cut.

That’s all I remember from The Samurai Trilogy
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
There was a trilogy?

I should rewatch those.  Or re-read the book.  

Or just watch this.  How did this escape our attention for so long?  Maybe it's posted here already but I'm not going to search for it.