Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4:20
Aw srsly?
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
The dogs were fighting a skunk under the house at 3am. The skunk defended itself. There was no way to go back to sleep with that reek filling the house.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Gotta secure the crawlspace from vermin!
the hands that guide me are invisible
If only. I’ve been under siege at our bungalow since the rains. Ant invasion, big time. This bungalow is over a century old. We get ivy growing through the walls.
(12-03-2018, 06:22 AM)Greg Wrote: The dogs were fighting a skunk under the house at 3am. The skunk defended itself. There was no way to go back to sleep with that reek filling the house.

And FTW. I concede the day...or the night in this case. So does your house still reek?
A little bit, but not like it did at 3am when it seemed like the skunk was in the bed with us.

Popped awake at 4:20 exactly. For no reason. Going back to sleep now.
Do you sleep witht the phone clutched in your hands just so you can make the 4:20 tweet?

The Queen and I were up from 11 to 2pm as Havoc and Mayhem barked furiously at something that was scratching the air ducts under the house. I eventually went into the California cellar to flick on the lights and scare the intruders away. My neighbor was up as well and I'm sure he got a nice view of my pasty white legs and flip flops through his kitchen window.

The Queen stayed awake and went to work.

(12-07-2018, 06:28 AM)Greg Wrote: Do you sleep witht the phone clutched in your hands just so you can make the 4:20 tweet?

Well no.  Not clutched.  But I do have it in reach at bedside because it's my alarm clock.
(12-07-2018, 11:02 AM)Drunk Monk Wrote:
(12-07-2018, 06:28 AM)Greg Wrote: Do you sleep witht the phone clutched in your hands just so you can make the 4:20 tweet?

Well no.  Not clutched.  But I do have it in reach at bedside because it's my alarm clock.

Let me guess.  You also have the Doom website up on the phone with "Popped awake at 4:20 exactly. For no reason. Going back to sleep now." already typed in, so all you have to do is tap Post Reply.
I'm nobody's pony.
(12-07-2018, 12:45 PM)cranefly Wrote:
(12-07-2018, 11:02 AM)Drunk Monk Wrote:

Let me guess.  You also have the Doom website up on the phone with "Popped awake at 4:20 exactly. For no reason. Going back to sleep now." already typed in, so all you have to do is tap Post Reply.

Well no.  If I did that, I'd probably hit this here thread more often.  Most of the time, I don't bother and just try to get back to sleep.  I only post here when I'm really awake for no good reason.  I'd say it's only like 20% of the time that I actually make it to posting.
On point. Good thing my trusty iPhone is in reach.
I'll just start sending you the 4:20 text.

(12-11-2018, 07:20 AM)Greg Wrote: I'll just start sending you the 4:20 text.

No need. I’m already up. 

Angry
I wuz gonna post 12 hours ago bit I missed it.