Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie Trailers
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Welcome to Marwen.

Robert Zemeckis does good work.

As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

(06-21-2018, 06:26 AM)Greg Wrote: Welcome to Marwen.

Robert Zemeckis does good work.

Looking forward to seeing this one.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
Could someone please tell The Trailer Police to not give away the whole damn movie in the trailer? GAH!
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.

I'm not a fan of McCarthy, and I feel Jackson already did this with Meet the Feebles, but some one here just might be into puppets so here you go.
Yeah, McCarthy. Not so much.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

I really liked her in “Spy”. IT was a surprisingly good movie.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.

Margot, Saoirse & swords?  I'm in.
Well, that looks like a mess.
(07-17-2018, 10:07 AM)Dr. Ivor Yeti Wrote: Well, that looks like a mess.

I know, right?  It's from Renny Harlin, otherwise known as the Finn Director who tries to cash in on PRC movies.  He brought us Skiptrace, which is arguably the worst Jackie Chan flick in recent years....and that's saying a helluva lot.

But I'll still watch it.   I'll do it for you guys.  And for DOOM.  Just so you know.