Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie Trailers
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Tony Jaa choreographed by Sammo Hung.  

I'm so in.

Yikes! That looks super-intense.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Both the movies on this page look really intense.  
Might have to see them both.
I'm nobody's pony.
Anderson Silva?  Interesting choice.  Amazing athlete and fighter, but he doesn't have a game face.  Just did an image search on "Anderson Silva game face" and it's hard to see anything other than serene.

Doesn't matter in the ring; it does on the big screen.  Not saying he can't deliver one; just haven't seen it.  Curious to see how he does.
I'm nobody's pony.
(03-17-2017, 11:49 AM)Fruit Chan Wrote: Anderson Silva?  Interesting choice.  Amazing athlete and fighter, but he doesn't have a game face.  Just did an image search on "Anderson Silva game face" and it's hard to see anything other than serene.

Doesn't matter in the ring; it does on the big screen.  Not saying he can't deliver one; just haven't seen it.  Curious to see how he does.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
I figure if Greg is going back to Stagecoach and Yeti is dredging up William Powell the actor, why don't we just toss in some Jean-Luc Godard for good measure.  And I'm not even dipping my toes in the past.

Image et Parole by Jean-Luc Godard

There's no trailer for this yet.  Not even a poster.  But it's supposed to release in late 2017.

What totally WTF amazes me is that Godard is even alive, let alone that he's still making movies.
I'm nobody's pony.
Fruit Chan? FRUIT CHAN?!?! *FRUIT* followed by a Chan??? Why is no one addressing this? Why is everyone ignoring the kraken in the room?!?!?
(04-09-2017, 09:11 PM)Dr. Ivor Yeti Wrote: Fruit Chan? FRUIT CHAN?!?! *FRUIT* followed by a Chan??? Why is no one addressing this? Why is everyone ignoring the kraken in the room?!?!?
I pondered your comment for days, got up the courage to poke it with a stick.  Nothing.  I researched anagrams of FRUIT CHAN and was intrigued by TURF CHINA, FAT URCHIN, CUR HIT FAN, and UNFIT ARCH.  But still no enlightenment.  And yes, I know Fruit Chan is a screenwriter, director, etc., employing everyday people in his films.  But still that doesn't solve the kraken in this goddamned room.

Alas, the enigma that is Yeti.
I'm nobody's pony.
I've only watched this 3 times this morning.

As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm