Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie Trailers
(10-20-2016, 05:58 PM)Greg Wrote: Although, Drax does sound much better in Russian.

Yeah, like the skull punch, that's exactly my point.  

And now, for another trailer death blow! Aimed at you, dear Greg!  Heart

Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Wow, no. Sure weaponized fish are cool and all, but no. But this was the pre-viz reel, right? This isn't what they are actually going to show in the theaters? I have boards in the garage that have less rigidity than those actors. But what about those cheesy effects? Yeah.....

Yeah, no.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Oh come on.  It's got a former Bond girl. 

Tongue

This one is a funny one actually.  It's been in post-production for over half a decade.  It was supposed to come out a few years ago, but the trailer was so godawful, it's been postponed.  It was financed by a Chinese real estate billionaire, a pet project that chewed through actresses (Monica Belluci, Sharon Stone) and directors (Pitof and a bunch of unknowns - as if Pitof is that known).  The billionaire's gf has a role.  

I would totally luv to see this.  It's got DOOM written all over it.
Ahhh, Empires of the Deep -- Billionaire Jon Jiang's vanity piece brainchild.

Wow.  Just imagine the movies that Lorenzo Lamas could have gifted us with if he'd been a billionaire...

Am I being too unkind?
I'm nobody's pony.
Wow. Where is Prince Namor when you need him? What is a stinkburger when it is a fish movie? Stink & Chips? Whatever. Looks gawdawful. Let's watch it!
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
...Forbidden Kingdom anyone?

If the princess has tentacles, I'm game.

But that's too much to ask for, isn't it...
I'm nobody's pony.
Here's the latest from Sion Sono - a 4+hour epic.

Hey, wait a sec.  Sion Sono's Love Exposure came out in 2008.  I reviewed it on here maybe a couple years ago.

But I can't find the review.  In fact, I can no longer do searches on this board.  When I try using the Search box, it always returns a "Sorry, but you are banned from this board" message.

Anyway, it's a surprisingly good movie.  Highly recommended.
I'm nobody's pony.
Sorry, been stuck in the Twilight Zone since Halloween.  Not sure why that even popped up on my newsfeed.

Here's a fresh one:
Dammit! i was going to post Mad Sheila but then decided it was too dumb.

But then again do we have a level for dumb?
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

(11-29-2016, 03:57 PM)Greg Wrote: Dammit! i was going to post Mad Sheila but then decided it was too dumb.

But then again do we have a level for dumb?

Bro, I'm sick at home in bed with nothing to do but post dumb stuff on DOOM.

This one is slightly OT as it's TV - CW to be exact - and based on the Archie comics: