Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4:20
SotSDP: Lotta doggos today. Yuki is having fun. Everyone is being playful. 

Yuki has been shaking his head since yesterday. Something is bothering his ear. I couldbmnt see anything but we’re taking him to the vet tomorrow. He seems find now tho.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Haven’t had an AM post in a while. I’m hungry. That odd because I had a big dinner followed by evening snacking whilst watching tv. But it’s too cold and dark to get out of bed yet...
SotSDP: Someone brought a kitten here. Her plan is to desensitize it to dogs. It’s causing some tension amongst my fellow dog peeps.
I don't think that is how it works. Usually you bring a puppy to a bunch of cats.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Some crazy hippie kind of thinking
the hands that guide me are invisible
She was from out of town - just moved here. All us crazy hippie locals were annoyed but whatevs. She left without major incident. Other than that, Yuki had a good day of dog play. One of my greatest joys now is to watch him play with his dog friends. It's a fine pack - he's the smallest one - but one of the feistiest and earns the respect of the other dogs and dog owners for his ability to carry himself. He's a good boi.
All hail!

SofSDP: FreDP reopening has been delayed until dec 20. So here we are.

Good day here. The pack is all here.
NorCham after an afternoon downtown. Popped into the bookshop. Chatted with my tiedye buddy who had to close his shop and now works out of a pop up on the corner. Saw Eternals. Almost saw Dune too but I didn't quite have enough change for the meter. I got some poke instead. 

It was crowded down there which bothered me.
Dune is worth your time.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Way too much time spent in svale. Yesterday, today, tomorrow. I'm tired.

And listening to Ellen again. 

So tired...
SotSDP: it’s Molly’s bday so buttery cupcakes were provided. Molly is the major raw food person (if you want to see a crazy IG, lemme know). 

I just shot my a1c for the night.
So this morning around 5am, Yuki was barking. Stacy looked out and saw some sketchy guys outside, our neighbor leaving, someone walking a big dog down the middle of the street, and a lot of cop cars. Our street can be weird that way. 

Our dog walkers just picked up Yuki. They come at 4 with daylight savings time. There were 3 cop cars outside and several cops in our neighbor's yard across the street. He's the one I've mentioned before - he's had some issues. His live-in gf (and mother of his son) gets me my eggs - organic and fresh (they have like 30 chickens). She was outside talking to the cops. I asked a cop who was in front of our bungalow and he said it was 'a little domestic situation' diplomatically. 

I'm bummed because I'm out of eggs. 

I think I'll stir fry some kale...
SotSDP: Enjoying the last bit of Sunday sunshine with the pack. I was horribly inefficient today because I was chatting with Plugo (my ol’ coworker). At least I got the Xmas lights up and the laundry done.
I accomplished Christmas lights on Saturday. Most of the plastic gutter clips I put in last shattered when I tried to use them this year. And at one point, Bob the cat, chewed completely through the wires. It took much longer than it should have.