Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4:20
Weird to dream about getting dosed and then to have that same sensation - a flashback? Kinda. Been half dreaming I posted this for the last hour or so.

This has not been a restful week of sleep.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Been tossing and turning all night. Was queasy this evening and had some runs - something I ate? Maybe. Either that or this Supreme Court nightmare. It’s like every day the news is abominable now. So exhausting. I wish I could sleep.
Just popped awake, just now.
All I know is 2:50 is the new 4:20. Plus, it didn't help Maeve was clanging her empty bowl on the bedroom floor.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

1:30 is now the new 2:50. My brain really needs to settle.

(10-11-2018, 06:47 AM)Greg Wrote: All I know is 2:50 is the new 4:20. Plus, it didn't help Maeve was clanging her empty bowl on the bedroom floor.

(10-15-2018, 06:03 AM)Greg Wrote: 1:30 is now the new 2:50.  My brain really needs to settle.

You aren't playing right.  But I should be thankful, because if you were ED, you'd be posting all these new threads for each time.

I woke at 4:20 on the nose this morning but kept my eyes shut until I went back to sleep because it's Monday and there's a big meeting in an hour here at TC, the 1st for TCEC 2019 (oh joy).  I thought about waking up enough to post here and even wrote the post in my mind, but like most of my mind writing, it never got to the keyboard.  Until now...

My anniversary gift was a CBD salt bath. I tried it on Sunday. It was lovely, especially because I'm nursing a hyperextended elbow from my failed attempt at plumbing last week.  It made me a little drowsy but epsom salt baths generally do that.  But I woke up several times last night - snapped fully awake - note that cannabis is stimulating for me - keeps me up.  I got back to sleep efficiently each time.  Well Within, where Stacy works, now offers CBD oil massages.  I must try that.
When have I ever played right?

Hump day!
20 min late but considering it it’s after 2 nights of shows, I say it still counts
Sunday is my sleep in day. No alarms. Short walk for the dogs. It's my weekly vacation.

I woke up at 4:10, ten minutes later than normal. My head is full of hamsters.

(10-21-2018, 05:42 AM)Greg Wrote:  My head is full of hamsters.

Better than your butt

Sorry, I used to live with a yeti in the fog. You know how that scars you.
True.

(10-21-2018, 10:34 AM)Greg Wrote: True.

And you weren’t of the same race and approximate build of the yeti gf. 

The horrors...the horrors.

I need a whiskey now.
4:20-2:40 If Greg can break the rules and blame it on hamsters, anything goes.

Been tweakin since 1ish about all the stuff I gotta do in the next few weeks and I just realized I can’t take my remaining personal day before it expires. Dammit.
I should have texted you! Been up since 3.