Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4:20
In that post-interview glow. It was a delight to chat with SS Rajamouli. He was charming and on point with his response. 

Going to head out to Kung Fu next.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
At freDp. There’s a festival at the church near SotS so we’re all here. It closes at 5 tho so we won’t be here long.
Work break point

Time to eat an apple…
2nd nightin a row that I woke up cold and had to pile on my blankets.

I should get up and pee…
At Playing with Fire: A Hot Symposium at ucsc. An artist gathering about fire. A friend is presenting…
Any fire dancers there?
the hands that guide me are invisible
https://boingboing.net/2022/10/11/rapper...chine.html

Quote:Rapper smokes out concert crowd with cannabis cloud cannon instead of fog machine | Boing Boing
David Pescovitz
4-5 minutes

[Image: Screen-Shot-2022-10-11-at-9.40.59-AM.png...4000&ssl=1] 
image: screenshot/@chuckychuckdgaf/Instagram

At the Kushstock music festival in Adlenato, California, rapper Chucky Chuck used a custom cannabis cannon to blanket the crowd with weed smoke. 
"Fuck a fog machine," Chuck said on Instagram. Video below.

From Consequence of Sound:
Quote:The cannons were created by ES Smokebusters out of leaf blowers and cooking pot strainers. The contraptions were then piled up with enough of the sticky icky to earn years of jail time in several states, and once loaded, were lit on fire by enormous blowtorches.

See video on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/CjggkxAp3Tn

Dang!

--tg
Dang is right!

Any fire dancers there?
Pit stop @ casa de fruta

Pumpkin patch & renn faire are here.
Just got back from a pleasant hike around Pogonip. Headed to the dog park next…
SotS park. Some sort of Halloween festival happening at the church across the street so we have music today.
Working in my little nook space. Been here all day. I'll be here a little longer too.
Randomly popped awake just now which was the foundation of this thread. Dreamt that I was building a prison. - I think it was WWII - there was an old uneven struction that I was reinforcing. It was built from oddly assembled chunks of wood. I was using these long nails, like 5” which I thought would by difficult to drive in all the way but it turned out that it was t once I got them started. The dream had a very dark vibe to it.
I did not pop awake at 4:20. I popped awake about an hour prior and am still awake, surfing the net on my liephone. I still blame daylight saving time. My circadian rhythms have been erratic since then…
I blame Merc in Ret for all of your problems
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.