Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SF Outside Lands Music & Arts Festival
How is it we have a Tara and a Terra in the Doom Kinder Club?
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Until this week I was unaware of that.

DM, the Crunchyroll Expo is in SJ this weekend. you're missing that one since you're there.
the hands that guide me are invisible
Ikr? 

I’m not a big crunchyroll person but after Ataraki GAKKO…

tg & I Jane been amused by the Tara/Terra
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Walked the lands and did our recon. It’s sunny & cool & empty.

We’re stationed at Twin Peaks stage
Caught the Beth’s while eating my nachos. They felt like a throwback gal band.

Now listening to spellling who sound like a throwback alt rock band

Grasslands is very depleted. 

Weather is weird - sunny & hot then windy and cool.

Feeling ok 

Crowd filling in
How is the masking?
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Masking is nearly nonexistent except for a few like us…

Caught Ashe’s finale - recognized that song. Kinda like it.

Dayglow - goofy dude singing falsetto version of funky town wearing red checkered pants and I so want to run up on stage and punch him in the nose…
Tara was excited to see Maria(?) but we got a call right then so I cut her loose. 

IPR in main Med - he had a sparkly black cami top and a silk skort. Ox4 shrooms. I convinced the doc to let me walk him back into the crowd. 10% chance he reappears but I think he was past the peak.

There was a large dead rat outside medical. I wasn’t into picking it up, even wi tv a glove but convinced another medic to do it.

Disclosure

Never seen Sutro stage so packed
And Friday is a wrap

A deluge of iprs to finish

A really cute molly chick and her two cute friends. Tara was still at disclosure so I called her in when another candy flipper came in (that some nursing student kept leading the witness to say was shrooms but had to concede to my candy flip call when the IPR fessed up). The Molly chick’s friend was super impressed with my Grateful Dead experiences and proceeded to tell Tara about how cool I was when I left (I can just imagine the eye roll). Then there was a shroom Asian girl who was looping on ‘fuk fuk fuk I just can’t I gotta pee) she already peed all over herself. Both of the last two got ativanned and much to the surprise of my tired ass (and the cmo’s tired ass) they all came down just under the wire and went home. Saved them all. Yay for psych!

It was a muggy sweaty walk home. Great night. Had a delicious spicy salmon dog for dinner. Musically nothing moved me at all. Failed to connect with any non-Rm friends but there’s two more days.

Friday was a success.

Stupid new Facebook isn’t letting me upload pix

Grrrrr
Yesterday was 11.5 miles

Feeling good

This is giving me confidence about backpacking. Sure, I’m at sea level and not carrying a pack but I am in my boots which are great and I don’t know why I have net been wearing them to festivals all the time…
Congrats to DM for achieving coolness. If it hasn't worn off yet. And LL DM apparently.
the hands that guide me are invisible
DM is but a fraction of D00M

D00M = coolness

:-D
Day 2

The Linda Linda’s are so adorbs. For teenage gals, they get punk.

Stationed at polo table service. Overcast today. 

Yesterday was massive for Rm - we ran more calls then we usually do for the entire weekend…
Animal assisted therapy ftw

Hit up the soma tent - edm madness

Had a Oaxacan cheese tamale & elote. Mmmmm

Sun is shining
Weather is sweet…
Had oaxacan nachos with grasshoppers. Mmmmm

Tried to get into J Worra but the line was ridiculous and angled in such a way that we couldn’t justify an Rm line jump.

Now listening to Larry June. Hip hop that drops the n word every other lyric. Meh.