The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Japanese food
Quote:Religious chocolate nipples ranging from young girls to mature ladies launched in Japan
[Image: choconip2.jpg?w=580&h=386]
Japan has somehow managed to combine nipples and Buddhist temples to create sacred nipple chocolates.

A new brand of chocolates manufactured by the Mme KIKI company will be hitting the shelves next year in Japan in the form of women’s nipples. The “CHOCONIP” set will be sold with eight different nipples representing the transformation from a young girl’s nipple to the mature age female nipple.
[Image: img_115000_3.jpg?w=580&h=386]
The CHOCONIP set of chocolates has been inspired by the Jison-in Temple in Wakayama Prefecture, which in the past was a facility only for women to worship at, known as a nyonin koya in Japanese. The picture below shows the worshipping of nipples at the Jison-in Temple in Wakayama for things such as fertility and safe child-birth.
[Image: img_115000_1.jpg?w=580]
The chocolate nipples have been designed by modern Japanese artist Makoto Aido, and they look disturbingly real.
▼ Makoto Aida’s nipple drawings
[Image: img_115000_4.jpg?w=580&h=435]
The Mme KIKI company, which will be manufacturing the chocolate nipples, has said the idea came to them suddenly when they thought “Why don’t we make chocolate in the shape of young girls’ nipples?”
[Image: img_115000_6.jpg?w=580&h=386]
“I think nipples are quite lovely. I thought these chocolates shaped as nipples with extraordinary luck embedded inside should be very sweet,” says creator Makoto Aido. “By mostly using my left and right index fingers I wholeheartedly created eight types of nipples.”
A box of CHOCONIPs will set you back 5,500 yen (US$52.50) and will be sold from the Mme KIKI online store from 6 February next year, but you can preorder your chocolate nipples from 7 January until 10 February.
Sources: Kai-youAtpress
Top image: Atpress (edited by RocketNews24)

Insert images: Atpress

Clearly I am practicing an inferior sect of Buddhism.  Blush
Shadow boxing the apocalypse

Messages In This Thread