The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doom Gifts
I love the Dyson -- it works really, really great, but i don't know that it works any better than the old Eureka or Hoover we had before we got the Dyson. (before it died). The ad is correct - it doesn't lose suction. And I think the Dyson may wind up being more cost-effective in the long run because of the lifetime filter(s). Replacing the old vacuum's HEPA filters was getting expensive.

One other thought: if a major concern for you is allergens, you probably won't want to be emptying the dust cannister vs. using a bag, and I don't think any of the Dyson models use a bag. Of coure, the bright side is that you don't have dog and cat fur to worry about, so you wouldn't have to empty the dust cannister every four feet like we do. Only takes us about 10 emptyings to vacuum this place...
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Messages In This Thread