The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hanukkah vs. Christmas
Naturally, I'm a bit biased on this one, but gotta weigh in on the merits of Hanukkah. Decoration chores and post holiday cleanup are minimal. No annoying carolers. No religious service to attend. Family gathering is not mandatory (and after all, since you just had all the trauma associated with Thanksgiving, do you really need another family gathering so soon?). Just light some candles, sing a couple of very short prayers (less than 10 seconds each) and rip open a present. Clean up the wrapping paper, play with toy. Repeat for eight nights. What's not to love? Oh and if you need a little extra entertainment, there's the dreidl game. Of course, the money is all made of chocolate, so the only thing you gain by winning is weight.

I'm playing with my new toy right now - an Omnitech flexible keyboard. It's rubber. It rolls up. It works. Confusedmt102
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Messages In This Thread