The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sierra Nevada World Music Festival @ Boonville
Quote:CANCELLATION NOTICE With very a heavy heart, SNWMF BNVL LLC must announce the cancellation of Sierra Nevada World Music Festival 2024, June 21-23, at the Mendocino County
Fairgrounds, Boonville, CA. Last year, the SNWMF team beautifully and successfully revitalized the festival after a 5 year hiatus. We planned and have been diligently working towards presenting another magical weekend this year. This has become increasingly
difficult due to extreme financial challenges. We have tirelessly explored and exhausted all options. We cannot proceed knowing
we are unable to deliver the usual high quality event you deserve.
Please give us a little time to sort this. We cannot apologize enough for this turn of events and the late notice. We have worked very hard to avoid a cancellation but must face the harsh economic realities. SNWMF cannot express enough our gratitude and love to everyone who
has supported SNWMF over the past 30 years.
With regret, love and respect,
Gretchen Franz Smith for
SNWMF BNVL LLC

I’m heartbroken. This was one of my favorite festivals and I cannot see how they could possibly recover from this.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse

Messages In This Thread