The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SF Outside Lands Music & Arts Festival
(08-08-2022, 01:21 AM)Drunk Monk Wrote: Orion, black pepper + Indian gal + French gal, that last IPR dude, dripping blood randomly, and maybe even a cautionary fentanyl tale later, assuming I remember it all.

the Orion was a mobile phone with real time tracking of all teams, supervisors and psych. Kinda bugged me at first - like being tagged and tracked - but then I realized I was usually right where I was supposed to be. 

the Indian & French gals were friends who took some edibles and lost it. Thanks grasslands. I tried the pepper therapy. The Indian gal took some, threw up, took some more and was down in 20 mins. The French gal was hysterical saying she was going ‘cray-zee’ is an adorable accent. She only had one peppercorn and eventually some Ativan - took forever to get her down. Her friend said she’s like that. 

the final IPR was at twin peaks as it was being taken down. It was t looking good but he had a big circle of friends to bumper car him and one had an apartment close to the park so we let them walk him home.

When we got back to Tara’s, Bri was home from her camping trip. I had a cup of Irish breakfast tea and Tara said ‘dad you’re bleeding’ Sure enough there was an inch long drip of blood on my wrist. It came from a tiny pin prick cut - I don’t know where that came from but it was staunched easily. 

there was a fentanyl code - 2 people actually - unrelated but in the same place and likely got their dose from the same dealer. One needed cpr. Both were hit with narcan and revived without going to the hospital. I watched that play out on the Orion listening to the radio. It was a close one.

I just cut my wrist band off. I used to take those off on the drive home but now I keep them on for a few days as a reminder. The pandemic has made me treasure these experiences more than ever and I cling to them longer. 

Next year I hope Tara & Bri are still in that apartment. Until that time.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse

Messages In This Thread