The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SF Outside Lands Music & Arts Festival
And Friday is a wrap

A deluge of iprs to finish

A really cute molly chick and her two cute friends. Tara was still at disclosure so I called her in when another candy flipper came in (that some nursing student kept leading the witness to say was shrooms but had to concede to my candy flip call when the IPR fessed up). The Molly chick’s friend was super impressed with my Grateful Dead experiences and proceeded to tell Tara about how cool I was when I left (I can just imagine the eye roll). Then there was a shroom Asian girl who was looping on ‘fuk fuk fuk I just can’t I gotta pee) she already peed all over herself. Both of the last two got ativanned and much to the surprise of my tired ass (and the cmo’s tired ass) they all came down just under the wire and went home. Saved them all. Yay for psych!

It was a muggy sweaty walk home. Great night. Had a delicious spicy salmon dog for dinner. Musically nothing moved me at all. Failed to connect with any non-Rm friends but there’s two more days.

Friday was a success.

Stupid new Facebook isn’t letting me upload pix

Grrrrr
Shadow boxing the apocalypse

Messages In This Thread