The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SF Outside Lands Music & Arts Festival
I'm packed. I just spent the last half hour sorting my drugs. I remember a day when when the ol' drunk monk would do that and everything was illicit. Now I'm packing more drugs than ever and it's all legal scripts. I was very excited to hit up the new Little Kaiser pharmacy that opened downtown, right next to the MAH. So convenient. I used to have to go to Scott's Valley. I logged on to eKaiser last night and order my stash and got the text that it was ready for pick up this morning (some of my meds are controlled now so they cannot be mailed).

I'm very excited to get up to SF. I'll drop my stuff off at Tara's and we'll head down to BGC to pick up our credentials, then I'll take her and Bri out to dinner. Bri is going to go camping this weekend with Bottles. Apparently he didn't tolerate OSL very well last year. Ironically Bri is headed very close to where we'll be backpacking next week. 

I heard from some new friends I made at LiB. They're a power couple that works production. They'll be at OSL and I'm excited to reunite with them. We really bonded last year at LiB. they were the ones that dubbed me as 'the hippie wrangler' - first new nickname I'd got in years and I like it. 

Tara sent me a hit list of everyone she wants to see, color coded by how much she cares. I've decided that all I care about Pussy Riot and Planet Booty. PB are good friends of Patrick, KFM graphic artist, and they filmed a video in our studio with some of our martial arts hawties. I've yet to hear them play but I hear they're a riot - booty shakin funk. I'm down. 

Watch this space... more to come...
Shadow boxing the apocalypse

Messages In This Thread