The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SF Outside Lands Music & Arts Festival
(10-30-2021, 08:19 AM)Greg Wrote: No show usually means people didn't show up. I think you mean warnings of hazards at the show. Punctuation is important.

There was a glitch in RM's system that gave me a stern warning about not showing up. I got another one for yesterday. It's two or three strikes and you get blackballed, but this one, or two rather, were glitches. Registration was too preoccupied to log into the system and everyone got them. 

It was an amazing weekend. I got to spend so much quality time with Tara and that was truly wonderful. I got to see most of the acts I wanted to see, including the full sets of The HU and Sofi Tukker. I heard some new interesting acts, and avoided the lame ones for the most part. I also got to do some serious psych magik tricks with my singular flair and panache. Feeling a little blurry, as would be expected, but not too bad.

The Money Heist costume was really fun. People got into it - some strangers wanted to take photos. It mind fuqqed a few peeps. We are the RESISTANCE.

The Freshest: The HU
The Faithfulest: Resistance Revival Chorus
The Funnest: Sofi Tukker

Thank you OSL for another great festival!
Shadow boxing the apocalypse

Messages In This Thread