The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SF Outside Lands Music & Arts Festival
One sleep cycle. Maybe I can grab a second, or at least a fraction of a second. My legs are almost backpacking sore. Not only high mileage but constantly changing terrain.

Glad to have seen Lizzo. I hadn’t heard her gospel & funk side, which was on point. What a voice! And so funny and body positive. She works her cored. Much better than anticipated. We stood behind a gang of Meney Heisters that was more than a half dozen strong. Lizzo said we’d have to take a shot every time she said ‘bitch’ - that was a lot. Seeing three black female rappers over osl so far, I’ve heard that word an inordinate amount of times.

As we made it to Zhu, they were sampling Zep’s Kashmir (one of my fav songs) so that was fun to here at mega bass volume. A DJ with a drummer, a guitarist and maybe another musician. Decent as edm goes, some contrast between songs which is refreshing for this genre.

Been a great run. One more to go and this is the big finale... my favorite show night of the year. Halloween. Bella Ciao!

We didn’t run any notable calls yesterday except for the last one - a drunk (& likely high) dude who was a pain in the ass when we were leaving. I played bad cop to wake him up. He gave up his phone (which was dead) and OD (which contradicted the name he gave us) and claimed he came alone. I was ready to ship him to SF’s finest’s drunk tank but we got his phone powered up enough to reach his friend who was about 4-5 blocks from our pick up point. He peed on himself after we got him walking. We drove him there and Tara & I used it as an excuse to bail because it saved us a few blocks. Got home before midnight.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse

Messages In This Thread