The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sierra Nevada World Music Festival @ Boonville
yay work.

So I came in wearing my collared SNWMF shirt from over a decade ago.  It's a common play for me to enter with this, and because there was a retirement dinner, I thought I'd go with a collar, which is about as formal as reggae gets unless you go full out JA bling.  That retirement dinner was nice.  We had reserved a table even though we were there first when it opened and there were only a few more diners when we left.  We gave the retirees these nice plates made from recycled glass or something, sort of a local favorite I'm told, but the text on the plate was silver so that didn't really show on a clearish glass plate.  

Friday I changed into my THE JEDI MUST END shirt to mess with my krew.  With me dropping out of RotR, there's rumor of my retirement, which Doc fostered even more at the staff meeting.  Friday afternoon, I changed to my Dreadlock lion because Dirty Ho had his Dreadlock lion with the snapchat sunglasses & spliff filter.  Turned out his son had the same one I did, so I grammed a selfie.

Saturday I started with my Dreadlock lion with the snapchat sunglasses & spliff filter just to mess with JAH Med.  Only a few noticed, but that was many many more than when I did the same at Rock Med for Cali Roots, and there, I was wearing both shirts because it was chilly and I was sick, changing them whenever I had a moment of privacy.  Later I swapped to a tie-dyed JAH Med SNWMF shirt.  

Sunday I donned the SNWMF25 shirt.  I looked very official because it was clean and white, and I had black BDU style pants and a radio.  People asked me stuff, like where to get ice, and cops nodded to me as I passed.  I was only there until noon.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse

Messages In This Thread